97

Now that Tan Qing has finished, Tan Chi Chi's half-year-old banquet is also on the agenda.

However, subjective and objective reasons have been delayed again and again, and the child Tanjiji has already passed his half-year-old.

The original half-year-old banquet was changed to a family banquet following Liao Xian's previous suggestion.

But He's family rarely hosts family banquets.

The old man was the person next to him at the top of the country during the founding of the People's Republic of China. He was famous for not fighting or grabbing all the way. In his free time, he just raised flowers and funny birds at home, and he almost never participated in private gatherings.

By the time He Mingyu’s generation of He family business and politics branch gradually came into being, He’s main line became more and more low-key. Even the wedding of the three sons was only held internally, and the media was not notified.

Then comes this family dinner.

After He Mingyu took over the He family, he stayed simple and simple. Except for the regular international financial special issue, he will appear in the special edition. The rest of the entertainment lace news is all bound to Tan Qing.

Not to mention that the two directly disclosed the news of obtaining the certificate abroad.

Although it is called a family banquet, the person who receives the invitation can understand at a glance--

This is He Mingyu who wants to give Tan Qing a position.

From then on, He's will have a righteous and upright boss lady.

And through this family banquet, I specifically inform them that they will be more polite to Tanqing in the future.

He’s family banquets are usually not known to any media, nor do they welcome any media visits.

The people who are mainly invited by the invitation are also distinguished.

The circle of cadre groups sent by He Qi, old comrades, and revolution, Liao Xian sent by the cultural and industrial troupe and the wife of the diplomatic troupe, as well as some regular partners and sentinel in He Mingyu's business circle.

Of course, neither He Qi, Liao Xian nor He Mingyu are willing to ask for it, but they can't not ask for such a thing.

He Hui and He Wu.

Brothers who are the same father, no matter how delicate the relationship is, they can't slap each other in the face on this occasion to let guests see jokes.

After discussing for a long time, He Qi and Liao Xian decided to hand out the invitations from the eldest son He Hui and the boss He Wu.

The invitation cards are sealed in delicate and unique envelopes, and they are tied with a beautiful flower.

nice.

Tan Qing, who has neither relatives nor friends, held her face enviously, and pitifully raised her eyes to look at He Mingyu: "I want to post too."

He Mingyu casually stuffed Zhang Kong's invitation card in Tan Qing's hand, bent over and kissed him: "Be obedient, give you one more to play with."

Tan Qing: "..."

Tan Qing angrily folded the empty invitation card into a paper airplane, and took the paper airplane to find Tanjiji to play.

Recently, the little boy's enthusiasm for the small slide in the children's playground in the living room has gradually faded, but he has fallen in love with the toy building blocks that are printed with cartoon numbers on the outside of the children's castle and can be moved at will.