90

The crew of "Xuanwu" booked a room for the artists in the group in the hotel, starting from the highest coffee position and descending.

It stands to reason that Tan Qing's eighteenth-lane crossover coffee is not in the top five in the group.

In the end, because of He Mingyu's relationship, a team was inserted and arranged into a luxurious suite second only to Ji Yanxiu.

Hu Fei Huwei’s Tan Qing was very satisfied, and when he pulled He Mingyu into the house, he screamed and said: "Look at this room! There are several beds, I can sleep whichever I want!"

He Mingyu closed the door with his backhand and walked into the room with Tan Qing, and gently answered his question: "Well, where do you usually sleep the longest?"

Tan Qing sat down on the sofa with her swollen belly and pointed to the position closest to the window: "I like to sleep on that tatami, which is so comfortable."

He Mingyu looked in the direction that Tan Qing pointed.

The window is specially made into a tatami-style bay window that is large and bright, with a thick layer of Simmons mattress on it, which rolls up to be soft and comfortable.

Tan Qing is sitting on the sofa while rubbing her belly while trying to promote digestion.

As soon as he had a full hiccup, he was picked up by He Mingyu and pressed it on the tatami by the window.

Tan Qing was so frightened that he hiccuped again, subconsciously thinking that He Mingyu was going to throw him out, and immediately stretched out his legs and crossed the man, and the whole person also nestled into He Mingyu's arms like a koala.

He Mingyu took advantage of this opportunity to put his arms around Tan Qing's waist, and completely pressed the person under him, and laughed in a low voice: "How come you are such an adult?"

Tan Qing later realized that He Mingyu was crushed strictly by He Mingyu, and it was obviously impossible to escape again, so he sternly defended himself: "I didn't act like a baby, it was you who felt wrong!"

He Mingyu didn't speak

The two fell on the tatami together in a very intimate position.

As He Mingyu lowered his head to breathe, Tan Qing couldn't bear the hot breath.

Just about to arch up.

Before the action was successful, He Mingyu was pinched by the waist and pulled back.

A few moves are just a few moves.

A hard thing hit the roots of Tan Qing's legs.

Tan Qing: "..."

Tan Qing, who had already been poked by this hard object once when his memory was clear, was obviously a little scared. She shrank in He Mingyu's arms for a long time without daring to move, and stretched out her finger to warn: "Don't move, I will be angry. of."

It's just that He Mingyu not only was not obedient, but pressed Tanqing's wrist on the top of his head, leaned over and bit in Tanqing's ear: "What should I do, Qingqing, I am also angry."

Tan Qing: "..."

Tan Qing couldn't understand, lifting his head from He Mingyu's arms: "Huh?"

He Mingyu seemed to feel that the bite he had just bitten was too light, and after turning around Tan Qing's lips for a while, he said, "Be away from Ji Yanxiu in the future."

This is the first time He Mingyu has clearly stated to Tanqing that he is not happy with Ji Yanxiu.

Tan Qing blinked, and said very obediently: "I only play games with him!"