118

The fashionable dress of the watermelon red sweater and emerald green pants on the children of Tanji instantly attracted the attention of everyone in the entire living room.

The chief director looks at the deputy director, and the deputy director looks at the chief director.

Everyone in the program group held hands and looked at each other, looking at the photographer who was eager to eat melons but didn't dare to eat them.

The two photographers with telephoto lenses are full of sincerity that I don’t know I don’t understand. They are passionately photographing a large Ru kiln vase next to the armrest of the sofa in the living room of this big villa.

Everyone: "..."

Tan Jiji hugged He Mingyu's pajamas tightly, and from behind He Mingyu's calf, a small head that looked left and right was revealed, and he whispered: "Rake, cub, duck..."

He Mingyu easily picked up the little babe with one hand and let Tan Jiji sit on his arm.

The voice was flat, but without any urging, he seemed very patient: "What kind of duck?"

The originally short boy suddenly realized that he had grown a lot taller, and immediately happily grabbed He Mingyu's arm and looked down at the program group standing on the other side.

After the patrol was over, the little fat boy withdrew his gaze without much interest, and carefully fumbled from his green trouser pocket, and found a little yellow duck.

It is different from all the little yellow ducks in J City that were taken over by He Mingyu more than half a year ago.

Tan Jiji took out from his pocket this time is obviously a new one.

The ducks and ducks looked like they were eating and waiting to die from beginning to end, not only lazily supporting their chin with small wings, but also wearing a golden crown on the top of his head.

There was a deep emerald green gem on the crown, and it seemed at first glance whether it was real or fake.

Tan Jiji cherished the little yellow duck with both hands in front of He Mingyu, and then said seriously: "Duck, duck!"

He Mingyu: "..."

At such a young age, I know how to give a gift to my dad.

He Mingyu was silent for a moment, then glanced at the jewel on the crown on the head of the little yellow duck.

The more I look, the more I feel—

How familiar.

He Mingyu changed the little boy in his arms to hold, and took the little yellow duck in the little boy's hand and looked at it: "Tan Mo, who gave this to you?"

Tan Jiji has slowly heard his own name, and soon he cleverly picked up his little yellow duck from Rake's hands again: "Grandpa, grandma, cub, do it!"

He Mingyu: "..."

No wonder this gem looks a lot like the royal emerald that Liao Xian made more than 6 million shots in Europe when Liao Xian was performing with the art troupe more than ten years ago.

Indeed... it goes very well with the little yellow duck.

He Mingyu touched his son's little head and decided that it would be better to send Tanjiji to school sooner in the future.

Poor, helpless and silly talk can't predict his unknown destiny.

Sitting in He Mingyu’s arms, he carefully checked the duckling again and again, then straightened up and leaned on He Mingyu’s shoulders: "Rake, cub wants to bang..."

He Mingyu raised his wrist and looked at the table below, completely disregarding the feelings of the show crew, and said very truthfully: "Little dad does not get up until nine o'clock, don't make trouble for him."

Program group: "..."

The chief director was stunned.

Just when the chief director finally recovered from the shock, he was trying to ask if He Mingyu could struggle at this time.

Talking about the grievances, he stretched out his claws and touched the golden crown made of pure gold of ducks and ducks: "Cub, think about it, give it to the duck..."

It's been a night, the duck is still hot.