15

Policemen? ? ?

Tan Qing, who was still a little sleepy, was shocked and awakened.

He pricked his ears against the door frame and listened for a while, guilty of suspicion: "It's so late, who knows if you are the real policemen?!"

The voice outside the door is serious and serious, full of the main melody: "We can show the police officer's ID and the siren for your inquiry. Please open the door now."

Tan Qing: "..."

"If you never open the door, we will determine that you are obstructing the police."

Tan Qing: "..."

Tan Qing is dead.

Since he came here, he has been cautious and cautious since he knew that socialism would not be perfect after the founding of the country, for fear of being arrested and squatting.

I didn't expect to work hard for so many days.

Life is still working on him, a weak but edible little fox.

Tan Qing thought for a moment, left the door frame and ran to the small wooden bed, and patted Tanji's little **** twice: "Baby! Get up! Get your tail back!"

The little boy who was sleeping was awakened. He rubbed his eyes with Chubby's hand in a grieved way, and the tip of his tail behind him unconsciously rolled twice. He whispered ignorantly: "Rake, rake..."

Tan Qing pointed at Tanji's tail strictly: "Retract now."

The little brat raised his face helplessly, and looked at Tan Qing blankly.

Tan Qing took a deep breath, stretched out her hand to pull the dangling tail, and said with a heartfelt word: "Change this root back and disappear! Or we will be caught by humans, you know?"

Tan Jijichao baby pulled the tail back from Tan Qing's hand, and held it very seriously in the palm of his hand.

Tan Qing: "..."

The policeman standing outside knocked on the door again: "Sir, if you don't open the door again, we will come in directly."

"No no no no no no—"

In desperation, Tan Qing quickly pulled out two bellyband-style diapers from the bedside table, unskilledly put them on the little cub’s ass, and then touched the little pants and clothes on the sofa and put them on him. Intimidating Li lured, "Don't move around after going out, stay in my arms obediently, you know?"

Tan Jiji thought that Dad was going to take him out to get dressed, so he immediately patted his palms obediently, rubbing his head and staying still in Tan Qing's arms.

Tan Qing deliberately hugged Tanjiji's little **** in her arms, for fear of revealing the bulging part of her tail, and continued to warn: "You are not allowed to wag your tail. If someone finds it, your tail will be cut off!"

Talking about it, I don't know whether I understand it or not, his little nose sags and his face is full of tension.

In short.

Before the next knock on the door, Tan Qing opened the door holding Tanjiji.

Although the light in the corridor was dim, Tanjiji's alert action of sucking his little nose still successfully stunned the young policeman in front of him.

So the two policemen coincidentally looked at Tan Qing behind Tanji—

Then I discovered that the person holding the child looked even better.