73

He Mingyu's movements froze all at once.

Tan Qing, who was held under her body, was still writhing restlessly, shouting hot for a while and wanting to hug it.

But the little boy on the other end of the video didn’t know whether he inherited Tan Qing’s characteristic of fearing that the world would not be chaotic, or whether he hadn’t seen Rake Baba for several days—

All in all, it can be said to be very persevering.

After pressing Tan Qing on her body, she refused to answer three video calls in a row.

He Mingyu’s mother, Liao Xian, personally sent an accountability text message in a very strict tone: “Mingyu, if the baby is calling you, what else is more important than educating the son?”

He Mingyu: "..."

This is a major issue related to physical and mental health and kidney function indicators.

It's really more important than educating the son at this moment.

President He, who was beaten up by the three videos, finally gave up the treatment.

He turned off Tan Qing, covered the drunk fox on the bed with a quilt, and finally turned off the light and walked out of the bedroom.

therefore.

Tang Jiji's fourth love call finally reached Dad's mobile phone successfully.

The video just turned on.

The little cub sat on the bed of grandma's house, hugging the puppet bear and happily shouted: "Rake!"

He Mingyu: "..."

He Mingyu rubbed his eyebrows and sat down on the sofa in the central living room.

Leaning the phone against the holder, he took out a can of beer halfway through Tan Qing's drink, lifted the lid and took two sips.

The cell phone used to dial the video was Liao Xian's, and the grandmother of the veteran group of the new cultural troupe had a great time with his grandchildren.

Seeing He Mingyu drinking at this time, he immediately frowned: "Son, why do you drink in front of Jiji?"

He Mingyu: "..."

He Mingyu had to put down the beer can again, and said with a headache: "Mom, why are you calling at this point?"

But send it in the past two days.

Liao Xian not only cleaned up a big warm bedroom for Tanjiji in the red brick building on the second floor, but also bought a whole new set of toys for the boy with high efficiency.

From furry puppets to children's carts to electronic robots.

There are everything available for you to run on the ground, swim in the water, and fly in the sky.

At this time Tanjiji was riding on his tall and heroic plush camel, arching around on the bed, his happy little mouth bends up, revealing his young baby teeth.

Liao Xian's attention was all on her little grandson, and finally gave He Mingyu a look.

He opened his mouth and said: "It's not your son that he missed you. I just checked the time and dialed a call. Who knows you won't answer!"

He Mingyu: "..."

He Mingyu had nowhere to say the sadness in his heart, so he took a deep breath: "It was not convenient just now, is the child obedient?"

Liao Xian obviously likes the dull and cute little boy: "Of course, obedient, look at how this nose and eyes look like you, but the corners of the mouth are not like you, and the temperament of your childhood is not the same."