34

The poor operator seemed to be frightened by Tan Qing’s long and mournful babble. It took him a long time to find his voice, and said: "Okay, please tell me about the specific location and surrounding situation and your name. We will send police officers over now."

Tan Qing immediately nodded very cooperatively, and said quickly: "It's in the film and television city on the outskirts of city j, underground..."

One hand picked up the gun on the ground.

With a twist of his wrist, he put the gun in his clothes.

The other party suddenly stopped halfway, and the operator had to ask: "Hello, what's the underground?"

Yan Jianbai, who was standing not far away, looked over with a smile.

Tan Qing curled her lips and said again to the phone: "Sorry, I just went and took another look. It was a toy gun. Excuse me."

operator:"…"

The operator angrily said goodbye to Tan Qing and hung up the phone.

Tan Qing, who was not able to succeed and act bravely, was also very aggrieved. He sadly put the phone in his pocket and burped again.

Yan Jianbai has an interesting expression on the baby's face: "How is it? Is it delicious?"

Tan Qing honestly licked her lower lip: "So so."

Yan Jianbai's smile deepened again: "It didn't take long for him to transform people, and it's normal that it doesn't suit your taste."

Such a talking person.

Only then did Tan Qing take a serious look at the man opposite, and asked curiously: "He is the driver who followed you before, right?"

The corner of Yan Jianbai's mouth: "Yes, it's a good death to be remembered by the ancestors of the fox clan before death."

Tan Qing ignored his words and touched his stomach: "It's been eating people for several days, and it hasn't been digested. You have a really bad digestive system when you are a snake."

Yan Jianbai: "..."

Yan Jianbai was silent for a moment, and even followed Tan Qing's words: "You are right, I will go back and let them strengthen exercise, sliding 5,000 meters on the ground every day."

Tan Qing: "..."

Line horn.

Glide more, the meat will be more tender.

Tan Qing was a little sleepy when he was full, plus he didn't like monsters of strange blood like Yan Jianbai.

He blinked a few moments in a daze, and was about to say goodbye to the person in front of him when he heard Yan Jianbai's cell phone ring.

Yan Jianbai didn't want to avoid talking about Qing, Dang Even picked up the phone.

It was from Ran Anluo.

The voice of a man in his twenties on the phone was still soft and soft, with an indescribable sigh: "Jianbai, the driver of your house just said he was waiting for me downstairs, why? I just got down, and the people are gone?"

Yan Jianbai glanced at Tan Qing.

Tan Qing: "..."

Yan Jianbai smiled and replied ambiguously: "Something happened to him, so I came to pick you up personally. Are you happy?"

Ran Anluo said in surprise: "Really? Where are you?"

Yan Jianbai: "In the underground parking lot, I'm waiting for you baby."