19

The place where Ji Yan Xiuyue is is a Japanese food store with good privacy, in the deepest part of an alley on the edge of the second ring road.

Tan Qing, who is unfamiliar with the place in his life, went around a few times outside, and in the end it was Ji Yanxiu's agent who came out and brought him in.

When we met, almost half an hour had passed since the appointed time at the beginning.

This coffee shop is probably in line with the petty bourgeoisie characteristics of literary youth, only there are two small Japanese-style private rooms on the corner.

Ji Yanxiu's agent helped Tanqing open the sliding door and said to him very politely: "Mr. Tan, please."

Tan Qing looked over in the small private room.

Then I saw Zhao Cong sitting on the tatami at a glance, and a handsome handsome man across from Zhao Cong.

The half foot that Tan Qing had just stepped in immediately retreated, and said firmly: "Change the place!"

Ji Yanxiu's agent was stunned for a second and asked, "Mr. Tan, you don't have to worry about being photographed here. Yan Xiu..."

"no."

Tan Qing angrily pointed to the black socks worn by Zhao Cong, "His feet smelly!"

Ji Yanxiu's agent: "..."

Zhao Cong: "..."

Ji Yanxiu: "..."

In front of the film emperor, Zhao Cong didn't dare to go too far, but his face was not so good, so he turned and threatened Tan Qing: "What are you talking nonsense! You're already late, don't come here soon!"

Tan Qing firmly held the door frame unwaveringly: "Don't go in! Why haven't you been laid off!"

Zhao Cong: "..."

Zhao Cong couldn't convince Tan Qing for a while, so he had to look at Ji Yanxiu with a smile: "Don't mind, Emperor Ji, Tan Qing just can't get on stage..."

The expression on Ji Yan's face was very gentle, and he nodded to the agent: "It's okay, since Mr. Tan doesn't like this place, then change the place."

He picked up the overcoat stacked aside and got up, and said to Tanqing, "Do you have any good recommendations?"

Tan Qing thought for a while and decided to recommend KFC.

Or McDonald's will do, but Dicos can make do with it.

After listening, Ji Yanxiu hesitated for a while with a complicated expression.

The two walked out of the coffee shop one after another. Before Ji Yanxiu could reply, Tan Qing heard a murmur of noise coming from the corner next to him.

Ji Yanxiu's agent at the end of the group immediately urged them to get in the car.

After the car drove out for a certain distance, Ji Yanxiu turned his head and smiled at Tan Qing very apologetically: "Sorry, there have been a lot of fans and reporters with the car recently. It may be difficult to go to a fast food restaurant."

Tan Qing lowered her head in disappointment: "Okay, then just find a meaty shop."

After driving a long time again, Ji Yanxiu finally took Tan Qing to choose a barbecue restaurant.

"I used to come here often and it tastes very good."

Ji Yanxiu handed the clothes to the agent, and stretched out his hand to signal Tan Qing and Zhao Cong to sit down, "It just happens that we are a crew of the new play. If you like it, you can eat together after get off work."