82

The poor, innocent and bald Lin Yu received a call from the capitalist oppressor, commonly known as the boss, at three o'clock in the middle of the night.

Of course it does not mean that there is a problem with the call at three o'clock in the middle of the night.

After all, it’s been a long time since being a workaholic to congratulate the president’s special assistant. With a high salary, high benefits and high treatment, it’s not uncommon to turn around in the middle of the night.

The point is that since Tan Qing's appearance, the calls from the boss in the middle of the night are often questions that have nothing to do with work.

Just like now.

He Mingyu just coaxed Tan Qing to fall asleep in the hospital bed, then quietly got up and hid in the bathroom of the ward: "Lin Yu, you will send the company documents directly to your home tomorrow, and I will be discharged tomorrow."

This requirement is normal.

It is the scope of the assistant.

Lin Yu was very moved: "No problem, boss, I will arrange it for you before noon tomorrow."

He Mingyu gave an "um" and asked, "Is the private jet parked at the airport?"

Lin Yu was taken aback for a moment, thinking that the boss had decided to go on a temporary business trip: "Yes. I just finished the maintenance and repairs today, so I can use it at any time."

He Mingyu's tone is as cold as usual, but the number of words is obviously much more than usual: "Wait and check with the airport. At four o'clock tomorrow afternoon, I am going to take Tan Qing to Las Vegas."

Lin Yu: "..."

The boss is not only having trouble getting to work.

I also learned to go abroad.

Lin Yu looked up at the moonlight forty-five degrees, and replied sincerely to He Mingyu: "Good boss, I will confirm with the airport and pilot immediately. I wish you a happy wedding, Mr. Hetan, and a good relationship for a hundred years. We grow old together!"

The voice on the other end of the phone paused slightly, and did not speak immediately.

Lin Yu, who was trying hard to flatter her ass, also had a sluggish breath--

Flattering won't be crooked, right?

Isn’t it just going to get married...

It shouldn't be!

The boss looks at Mr. Tan’s eyes and feels that a restricted blockbuster can be staged in minutes...

Lin Yu was sweating on the palm of the phone holding the phone: "Boss..."

A very low laughter came over.

Almost at the same time, He Mingyu's voice followed: "Okay, thank you."

Lin Yu: Huh...

He Mingyu added another sentence: "When Qingqing and I come back, I will give you a salary increase."

Lin Yu:! ! !

Lin Yu was very moved, and she shed tears of money moving: "Thank you boss! Boss, take a rest early, and you will go to H City to meet Mr. H tomorrow."

He Mingyu had already walked out of the bathroom, opened the door very lightly, and walked to the bedside: "No, he is tired. He just fell asleep on the bed. I will take him directly to the airport tomorrow."

Lin Yu: "..."

Lin Yu felt that he suddenly knew something terrible.

I even noticed that Mr. Tan's physical strength should not be as good as the boss...