84

The small red-brick western-style building where He Qi and Liao Xian lived was a house divided from the previous unit. For some years, the soundproofing facilities were not so perfect.

Tan Qing heard the sound of He Hui entering the door and a few words chatting with Sister Zhong on the house far away.

He Qi frowned and sat down on the sofa.

He Mingyu, who came out with him, took a look at the time, and then went into the kitchen to flush a bottle of milk powder for Tanjiji, before walking back and corking the bottle to Tanqing: "Don’t grab a drink with your son, wait until the afternoon to get on the plane and give you a separate flush. ,Um?"

Tan Qing: "..."

Tan Qing kicked He Mingyu angrily: "Go away and go away!"

He Mingyu chuckled softly, leaned over and kissed the hair on the top of Tan Qing's head, and then nodded to He Hui: "Uncle San."

Although He Hui ranks third in He's family, at first glance it seems that he is much older than He Qi.

Although there is no hair left on his head and no gray hair is visible, the folds and drooping lines on his face can't deceive people.

In addition, at this time, He Hui was squeezing a charitable smile with that shiny, pleated face, and even more—

Gee.

Deficiency of qi and heart floating, Yintang darkened, lingering evil spirits.

Demon?

Counterfeit and shoddy rely on living a long time to see and accumulate experience, Tan Qing stuffed the mouth of the baby's baby bottle into the baby's mouth, and then skillfully took the stamina of Tanji from the other side of the small wooden table.

The mellow and enthusiastic chat was immediately carried into her arms like a small heater.

One big and one small kept the mother kangaroo with a pouch and a baby in the pouch.

Invariably, they turned their heads in the same direction and accurately captured He Hui's position.

With a small baby bottle in her mouth, Tanji took a sip of the sweet and fragrant milk powder.

Tan Qing held the bottom of the small baby bottle in her hand, and with the other hand, she sneaked into her small belly and took out a lollipop stuffed by Liao Xian from it.

Talk about it: babble!

Tan Qing: Yo!

The momentum was so great that it successfully attracted the big dad who was sitting not far from the two.

He Mingyu: "..."

He Mingyu's eyes were stained with a smile, and he opened his mouth to Tan Qing.

He didn't say a word, just a mouth shape: "Why are you still eating my son's candy?"

Tan Qing successfully unlocked He Mingyu's mouth, made a grimace at him, and said silently, "Just eat, one!"

He Mingyu shook his head and said something else.

He Hui, who came in spontaneously in front of the door, touched his shiny forehead, and walked over to Tanqing and Tanji: "Oh, I am so lucky today? The one sitting next to him is the one who has been making a lot of noise on the Internet recently. My niece, right? The first time I met, it was disrespectful and disrespectful."

Tan Qing still had a lollipop in her mouth and a silly chatter in her arms.

One big and one small raised their heads in a daze.