3

As soon as this sentence came out, Rong Sheng's expression became a little more subtle.

He glanced at Tan Qing, his face showed a look similar to watching a good show, and then the spacious boss chair pushed back, raised Erlang's legs, and raised his lips, waiting for the person in front of him to perform with a smile.

Tan Qing obediently waited for more than ten seconds, and before He Mingyu took care of him, she persevered and said: "If one million is embarrassed, nine hundred thousand... is okay?"

A few more seconds passed.

On the other side of the phone came the crisp sound of a pen colliding with the desktop.

He Mingyu's tone was already low, and he had already taken on a bit of chill at this time. It sounded faintly: "You still have the face to ask me for money?"

"That must be!"

Tan Qing patted Rong Sheng’s desk, and said with great indignation, "He Mingyu! I gave you a big fat boy! Shouldn't you give me a check now to let me give the child to you and leave the country? ?!"

He Mingyu: "..."

Rong Sheng: "..."

For a brief moment, the office fell into a very strange silence.

For a long while.

He Mingyu sneered: "Tan Qing, do you have that function?"

Tan Qing was not scared by He Mingyu at all, and responded quickly: "Huh? How do you know I didn't?! If you don't believe me, we will try again? But you will pay for the room."

He Mingyu: "..."

He Mingyu took a deep breath and said every word: "I don't know how to be ashamed."

Then he hung up the phone heavily.

The busy tone immediately echoed in the receiver.

Tan Qingmang remained silent for a few seconds, then turned to Rong Sheng and said, "Is He Mingyu the eldest lady in the boudoir? Otherwise, why would I ask him to open another room like stealing him for the first time? Same?"

Rong Sheng was holding up the water glass to his lips, and almost choked to death with a sip of water.

He put down the cup, not knowing where his thoughts were floating, and smiled at Tan Qing with a smile comparable to a scumbag.

Rong Sheng hooked his finger and Tan Qing leaned over.

The two heads came together.

Rong Sheng said cheerfully, "Tan Qing, tell me the truth, He Mingyu really has a son?"

Tan Qing nodded sincerely: "Really, really, white and fat, a bite of meat is very good!"

Rong Sheng: "..."

How does this sound weird.

Rong Sheng didn't think about it carefully, and tempted Tan Qing: "So, tell me who your child's mother is, and I will pay you back 600,000, and also remove the company's snow trap against you, how about it?"

"OK!"

Tan Qing slapped her thigh and pointed at herself, "It's me! Do you want He Mingyu his son? It will be sold at a price of 900,000 yuan."

Rong Sheng: "..."

Rong Sheng's face darkened: "Tan Qing, are you a fool for me?"

Another stupid human who doesn't believe in himself.

Tan Qing touched her nose in disappointment, and tried to explain: "You don't have any special medical records..."

Rong Sheng raised his eyebrows and said: "It is true. But Tan Qing, you may not know that this kind of extremely special case crowd will try to keep a low-key survival, not to mention that you are in a dirty entertainment circle. I don't think you will This kind of thing is brought out and talked everywhere."