62

He Mingyu put the USB flash drive in his wallet, then carried his expensive drunk monster, and walked out of the bar with a look of iron.

Based on the fact that He Mingyu has rarely appeared in such entertainment venues.

When I walked to the ballroom on the first floor, I ran into a few beautiful and handsome guys who were eager to come up and strike up a conversation.

However, He Mingyu took a step back before they could touch the corner of his and Tan Qing's clothes.

Called the security guard carrying a stick next to him, and took out a pile of Grandpa Mao from his wallet.

His voice was somber as if it could drip water: "Bring me those who are closer."

security guard:"......"

The security guards who received Grandpa Mao escorted He Mingyu and Tan Qing all the way to the parking lot, only to recognize He Mingyu's identity with hindsight.

The security guard, who thought he was very eye-catching, glanced at Tan Qing, who was being carried by He Mingyu, and then imagined He Mingyu's performance just now.

So he said diligently: "Mr. He, this drunk is so drunk, I will help you get him back, you..."

The security eldest brother got He Mingyu's gloomy look, he immediately closed his mouth, bent over and pulled the car door: "Please, please, please!"

He Mingyu took Tan Qing into the co-pilot, carefully adjusted his wrinkled clothes, fastened his seat belt, and then returned to the driver's seat, politely saying to the security guard, "Thank you."

The security guard silently glanced at Tan Qing who was sitting on the co-pilot calmly, as if he had realized something: "No hard work, no hard work! It should be! Don't worry, I know what to say and what not to say!"

He Mingyu's tight face looked a little better now, and he drew a pile of cash from his wallet: "Take it to buy a cigarette."

The security guard estimated the thickness of the stack of money, and it was a few thousand dollars, to be less.

Plus the ones I just gave in the store...

The cigarettes of the rich are really expensive.

The security guard was trembling at the gossip he had just spied on, and the hand holding the money was also trembling slightly.

He Mingyu has no intention of staying here for one more minute.

After getting in the car, he stepped on the accelerator and galloped all the way on the road late at night, returning home with Tan Qing who was so drunk and unconscious.

After temporarily settling Tan Qing, who had fallen asleep in a daze, on the sofa, He Mingyu first went to the nursery and took a look at Talking.

The little fat cub fell asleep obediently, the only difference was that he turned over from the left to the right when he was asleep.

very good.

Much more worry-free than Tan Qing.

He Mingyu was afraid that there would be noisy chatting for a while, so he closed the chatting room door.

Then he walked to the sofa and hugged Tan Qing, who was strangely drunk and sleeping.

Drunk Tan Qing's body was surprisingly softer than usual. She nestled in He Mingyu's arms softly and rubbed her head against He Mingyu's chest from time to time.

Cengceng.

Cengceng.

Rub again.

He Mingyu was forced out of the fire by Tan Qing, and unbearably stopped at the bedroom door: "Tan Qing, are you a cat?"