6

He Mingyu was so angry at Tan Qing's words that his pressure was low.

He held the limp child in his arms, took a step forward, and asked, "It's so late, do you want to go out?"

Tan Qing turned her head suspiciously: "Hey, I'm out to set up a street stall to make money, and I'm not out to climb a wall to steal people, why are you so angry?"

He Mingyu: "..."

He Mingyu quickly denied: "Don't think about it, I'm not angry."

Tan Qing obediently said "Oh", and ran to the kitchen with her feet on her feet as if she had remembered something.

After returning, Zhaohe Mingyu with a smile folded his palms together, and said diligently, "That, Mr. He... I drank the last bite of the baby milk powder this morning. Will you make some new purchases for him in a while?"

He Mingyu tried his best to endure, but still couldn't hold back: "Why do you even grab the baby's milk powder?"

Tan Qing's pink tongue stretched out and licked her lips, trying to defend herself: "I bought it with money anyway, what happened to a sip..."

He Mingyu: "..."

The thin and weak chubby fingers stretched out from the colorful quilt, and they dangled aimlessly.

After shaking for a long time, he finally found He Mingyu's tail finger and hooked it happily.

He Mingyu lowered his head to look, and happened to meet the squirming eyes of the child.

Look at each other for a moment.

Tanji decisively blew a snot bubble, and squishy opened his mouth and shouted: "Rake, rake."

He Mingyu was stunned for a while, couldn't help but look at the child living in the quilt a few more times.

Big eyes, small mouth, indescribably smart and cute.

He Mingyu's mood improved a lot in an instant. He turned around and asked the person next to him: "He can talk at such a young age?"

Tan Qing rummaged up and down, and threw the small night light dedicated to the night market into the bag: "There are these two sounds. Grandma Li said that this is not talking, but the child is practicing vocalization."

After speaking, Tan Qing shook her head and said in disgust, "Hey, He Mingyu, were you stupid when you were a kid?"

He Mingyu has never carried this kind of shame in his 28 years of life. He wrinkled his eyebrows and said: "I graduated from elementary school to an MBA in the United States, and I have never ranked in the top three."

Tan Qing's expression was full of doubts, and finally he reluctantly said: "Okay..."

Probably this is human.

Different races cannot always ask for too much.

Tan Qing comforted herself quickly and waved goodbye to He Mingyu: "Since Mr. He is so good, he will definitely be able to take care of his children. I will go to the night market."

He Mingyu didn't expect Tan Qing to go out to set up a street stall after a conversation.

He calmly said: "The child is so young, is it appropriate for you to leave him alone at home?"

Tan Qing said dumbfounded: "Aren't you going to take Tanji back with you?"

He Mingyu silently tolerated the child's name, and said with a solemn face: "Tan Qing, how can I explain to others when I suddenly took a child back home? And if it is my child, I must go through the household registration transfer and make up for the full moon banquet. It takes time."