117

Fans who were about to start bombing the official blog suddenly fell silent.

However, he & her life program official blog is not sure if he was criticized for being too wronged before, so he took the initiative to repost He Mingyu's Weibo again.

His & her life v: You can bring your family! He Mingyuv: Looking forward to it.

As soon as this sentence came out, it was self-evident.

The melon-eating people who were still standing on the same front with the fans waiting to eat melon changed their camps and enthusiastically waited for the first episode of the show to be broadcast.

And several major fan alliances are once again fighting against each other.

Generally speaking, it is basically divided into two types: trying to persuade Tan Qing not to appear on this kind of show, and those who are waiting for Tan Qing and He Mingyu to spread sugar.

It's a pity that Tan Qing's Weibo has been very quiet.

A few months have passed, and I have been stuck on the last photo of He Mingyuxiu's affection.

The double bed in the photo, Tan Qing, was lying on the right side, and the phone was taken from top to bottom.

The left bed on the other side was empty, and the sheets and pillows of the same color seemed to imply that the other host was coming back soon.

Compared with other idols who are actively engaged in business, Tan Qing is really too lazy to be hopeless.

But fortunately, after the window was empty for so long.

This slacker is finally going out to start business.

Although many fans are not satisfied with the content of this variety show on the surface, they also actively expressed that they want to stay away from idol's private life.

But after all, it was the idol he was thinking of, and after he had decided to take the shot.

The voices that had been actively opposed were gradually suppressed by expectations. More and more fans were waiting under the official blog, and the entire comment area finally began to become harmonious.

The first season of his & her life has tentatively planned three episodes, one episode is updated every week, and four guests were invited to participate in the filming.

Except for Tan Qing, who has recently become popular because of "Xuanwu", the rest of the guests also have their own characteristics.

Including the veteran talented actor Tian Yue who won the Golden Crane Award, the folk singer Kang Xiaoxin, and the female number one Yao Yao who used the same crew as Tan Qing to film "Xuanwu".

To be honest, Yao Yao is the worst female in history.

After the online drama was released, not only did she have no sense of CP with Ji Yanxiu's male first, but also Ji Yanxiu's fans criticized her acting as a maniac, saying that she grabbed lines and shots, and asked her to keep a distance of 6,800 meters from Ji Yanxiu in the future.

In fact, when his & her life variety show was first planned, the four guests reported to Rong Sheng except for the actress Tian Yue and singer Kang Xiaoxin.

The other guest is not Yao Yao, but Ji Yanxiu.

It's just that Ji Yanxiu was vetoed by Jin/Master's father He Mingyu and strangled in the cradle.

In order to achieve the goal of getting close to the artist's personal life as promised to the audience at the beginning.

After the program group and the director group agreed, they went to communicate with the four guests.