10

Tan Qing felt that Rong Sheng was thinking too much and too complicated.

He hiccuped, and sternly akimbo his hips to argue with Rong Sheng: "Now, it's a reform and opening up society, so you can't get into bed anymore! It's like a jade suit!"

Rong Sheng smiled handsomely: "I'm afraid your endorsement penalty will rise from 600,000 to 6 million."

Tan Qing: "..."

Tan Qing stared at Rong Sheng dumbfoundedly for a while, shrunk her neck in a daunting manner, and leaned in front of Rong Sheng and asked in a low voice, "Why does this bring a price increase?"

Rong Sheng watched Tan Qing approach him, stopping less than five centimeters away from him.

The two breathed each other, and he could even smell the faint scent of wine on Tan Qing's lips.

Rong Sheng asked almost uncontrollably: "Just drank Bloody Mary?"

Tan Qing made a silent expression toward Rong Sheng: "Hush—I have no money. I lied to it."

Rong Sheng: "..."

Before Rong Sheng could speak, he saw a man walking quickly in the direction of the original stage behind Tan Qing.

In order to ensure the privacy of the guests, the lights in the boxes in the wine are darker than other places.

The man walked in a hurry, and did not see Rong Sheng's face clearly.

As soon as he reached Tan Qing's side, he stretched out his hand to hug Tan Qing in his arms: "Little beauty, didn't you let you wait for me in your seat?"

Tan Qing slipped out of the man's arms without a hassle, and smiled and said to Rong Sheng: "Hey, I was cheated from here."

Rong Sheng: "..."

After all, I used to come here often, and several famous bartenders in the store, Rong Sheng, can recognize them.

Roy's figure and skills are good, and Rong Sheng has also heard a lot of this person's romantic affairs.

But I didn't expect that this time I actually touched Tan Qing.

It's too courageous.

The smile on Rong Sheng's face was a bit uncomfortable, and he reached out to pull Tan Qing over.

As soon as he touched Tan Qing's hand, Roy listened to the side and said, "My dear, it's not good for you? First seduce me, then seduce other men?"

"Hey...but."

Tan Qing thought very well, and pointed at Rong Sheng, "Actually, I hooked him up first."

Roy: "..."

Rong Sheng: "..."

Although he thought he was a very elementary school student, he suddenly felt like Roy had a head high.

This kind of feeling, Rong Sheng's mood improved a lot in an instant, and even the look in Roy's eyes was a bit of mercy from the winner.

So Rong Sheng bends the corners of his mouth, takes out the wallet, and invites a waiter nearby.

He randomly drew out a stack of red grandpa Mao from the wallet, and said to the waiter: "Go to the bartender to settle the bill, and use the rest as a tip."

Of course the waiter recognized Rong Sheng, the God of Wealth, and hurriedly bowed with a smile, "Thank you Mr. Rong. Thank you Mr. Rong. Don't worry, I will do it now."

Rong Sheng twitched his mouth frivolously and met Roy's gaze.

Only then did Roy recognize that the person opposite was the owner of Shengjing Entertainment, but couldn't swallow this breath for a while. Yin and Yang glanced at Tan Qing strangely, then turned his head and said, "Oh, Mr. Rong. I remember he is not a talent. Climbing down from Mr. He’s bed, is this on your bed again?"