28

The moment Tan Qing saw He Mingyu's gaze fixed on the screen of the copycat machine, she knew that she might be cold.

then.

When He Mingyu raised his head and looked at him—

Tan Qing immediately shook her head frantically, denying Sanlian: "I am not that I did not really did not do it, the remarks were set by your son!"

He Mingyu exuded an air-conditioning of minus 30 degrees, and the muscle lines at the corners of his mouth twitched twice: "Really?"

Tan Qing actively shakes the pot: "Yes, yes!"

He Mingyu smiled coldly: "Okay, since my son is so good, let him show it to me now."

Tan Qing: "..."

Ugh.

Overturned.

Tan Qing bowed her head in front of He Mingyu and pleaded guilty for a while like a primary school student, then secretly raised her face, and said in a very low voice, "Then...Can I still eat meat tomorrow morning?"

He Mingyu: "..."

He Mingyu was so angry that his chest fluctuated violently twice, and after repeated patience, he finally couldn't hold it back: "Aren't you all giving me remarks—"

He was halfway through when he suddenly saw Lin Yu sitting in the front driver's seat.

I could only swallow the first four words abruptly.

He Mingyu took a few deep breaths before barely regaining his normal breathing.

He thought for a while and asked Tanqing: "Ji Yanxiu asked you to change from the second male to the third male. In addition to agreeing to fry CP with you, what else did he promise?"

Tan Qing said frustratedly and honestly: "Returned...a lost money."

He Mingyu: "How much?"

Tan Qing opened her mouth and came: "Yes, one hundred thousand!"

He Mingyu glanced at Tan Qing: "Very good."

"Lin Yu, early tomorrow morning you go to check the recent credits in the account under Tan Qing's name. The portion more than 100,000 yuan is required to be frozen immediately by the bank to repay the debt that the company paid for Mr. Tan."

Tan Qing: "???"

Tan Qing was immediately silly.

He turned his head around twice, looked at Lin Yu and He Mingyu: "No, Rong Sheng said, have I paid off the money?"

Lin Yu drove in the driveway in front: "Mr. Tan, the money you owe is 600,000 yuan. You brought your children to Mr. He before. Many small companies thought you were related to Mr. He and went straight to the door. The debt is coming."

Tan Qing: "..."

He held his hands and thought about the money in his bank account.

Instantly changed from 1.5 million to 100,000.

Who can stand this.

Tan Qing's eyes were red with sorrow.

He glanced at He Mingyu cautiously, shrugged his nose aggrievedly, and asked again weakly: "Then...can't you eat meat tomorrow morning?"

He Mingyu: "..."

He Mingyu, who can't stand up and is not a rich woman, nodded indifferently and mercilessly: "Yes, the long-term meal ticket has just been decided. Starting tomorrow morning, we will provide a month-long vegan meal."