65

He Mingyu: "..."

He Mingyu hugged Tan Qing who was playing rogue in his arms, lowered his head, and said helplessly, "My son is less than six months old, where is he getting fat."

Tan Qing lowered her head and said very shyly: "Everywhere is fat."

He Mingyu stretched out his hand and squeezed Tan Qing's writhing waist, and said in a calm voice, "I think you want to be spanked again."

Tan Qing hurriedly jumped up and kissed He Mingyu, with a sincere expression: "I am not, I don't!"

He Mingyu leaned down, pressed Tan Qing against the wall of the kitchen, and continued to deepen the kiss that had just been kissed and ran away.

After kissing for a while.

He Mingyu let go of Tan Qing, wiped away the faint water marks on Tan Qing's lips with his thumb, and then helped him pull the wrinkled clothes: "So behaved, let you go this time."

Tan Qing was kissed lazily, nestled in He Mingyu's arms and panted a few times, stretched out his hand and said, "He Mingyu, I want to buy a nice car."

He Mingyu pulled Tan Qing's hand over to hold it, and touched it without a bit: "Do you have a driver's license?"

Tan Qing thought for a while, and said superbly: "Then I would like to have another driver."

He Mingyu nodded: "Yes."

Tan Qing, who was surprised by the good news, jumped out of He Mingyu's arms: "Really?"

He Mingyu frowned, a little uncomfortable with the suddenly empty arms, and paused before saying, "Really, you will be a little bit obedient every day from now on and buy you a car you like."

"Great! Love you!"

Tan Qing happily gave He Mingyu a good person card, and he was about to sneak away when he lifted his footsteps.

However, as soon as he ran a step, he was arrested by He Mingyu: "Go and coax my son first."

Tan Qing: "..."

The happiness on Tan Qing's face receded as fast as the tide.

He wrinkled his face and stepped back sadly: "You go to coax yourself, the little fat boy is very good to coax anyway..."

He Mingyu glanced at Tan Qing, but did not speak.

Tan Qing had to curl her lips: "Okay, okay, just coax! Go and go! Go and go--"

However, today’s chatting children were particularly uncomfortable.

in.

The biggest manifestation of being uncomfortable is being able to play and make trouble, that is, not eating.

And he was extremely firm in saying that he would not eat if he didn't eat.

The little boy was sitting on the small high slide in the children's castle, and Chao Tan Qing and He Mingyu made the sounds of "Bab Baba" and "Rake rake".

Then, with the help of He Mingyu, he successfully slipped off the children's slide.

Roll to Tan Qing's feet.

Then he hugged Tan Qing's thigh.

"Bat!"

Tan Jiji gave a clear cry, and raised his proud little head.

Tan Qing glanced at He Mingyu with a sad face, stretched out her hand to pick up the little bastard, and coaxed: "Talking, your father said that if you are not eating, you will be sold to the peasant's house to be a piglet!"