100

Sitting solemnly in He Mingyu's arms like glutinous rice dumplings, his small eyebrows looked rather serious.

Seriously looked at the unfamiliar uncles, grandparents, and grandparents in the audience, then sniffed, stretched out his hands and grabbed He Mingyu's cuffs with some tension, and said in a low voice, "Rake...you want a bang."

He Mingyu touched his son's soft hair and said softly: "Well, dad is here."

Ba Ba, who was desperately needed by the boy, was sneaking around the Roman column towards He Mingyu, and by the way quickly wiped out the handful of cherries he had just grabbed.

When I ate the last one, I didn't pay attention, and swallowed it together with the core and the meat.

Tan Qing was taken aback, touched her belly, stopped in place for two seconds in an unbelievable way, and then ran to He Mingyu anxiously.

The happy little fat cub saw little father again, and immediately stretched out his hand to Tanqing happily: "Hug, cub!"

While rubbing her belly, Tan Qing stretched out her hand to hug the boy from He Mingyu's arms, and stood beside He Mingyu very worried.

In fact, He Mingyu's introduction to Tanji just now was really very simple, and it did not take more than three minutes from start to finish.

There is only one central idea that can be summarized in a few sentences, that is, Talking will be the future heir of He's, and all of He's capital will be given to him in the future.

Decades later, the chief executive officer of He's-certainly can't always be called Jiji.

The little bastard, who was obediently lying on Tan Qing's shoulders, didn't care about his upcoming name. Instead, he especially liked the bow tie on Dad's collar.

Every time he dialed, he moved around in Tan Qing's arms.

The moving Tanqing was frowning, just as she was trying to get her up again.

A well-structured arm came from the side and placed it under Tan Qing's arm.

Bear the weight of the bastard.

Also bear the weight of Tan Qing.

Tan Qing snorted, and took a curious look to the side, but He Mingyu took his hand and pulled the distance between the two closer.

He Mingyu adjusted the angle of the microphone with his free hand: "Welcome again to take the time to come. I must all know that the child's name has not been finalized before this."

"Here today, Tan Qing and I also want to announce this news to everyone at the same time."

After a slight pause, He Mingyu smiled very rarely: "It's not a decision now, the child's name has actually been registered. I have a surname with my spouse, take a single name and an ink, and talk about ink."

Let's talk about Qing's surname?

He has a big family business, and the guests invited at the family banquet will naturally not be low in the society. Although the relationship of illegitimate children entering the main house and the family owner marrying someone else is not common, it is not particularly rare.

But operations like He Mingyu--

Let the illegitimate child directly follow the unmarried... the husband's surname is really only seen in his life.

I don't know if I am going to **** off the child's mother, or love this little star and become so confused and confused.

The whole meeting room was silent.