120

The soft and glutinous milky voice floated around in the huge living room, successfully attracting the attention of the babble who was about to yawn greatly.

Tan Qing turned her head, stepped on her rabbit fur slippers and slapped to the side of the children's chair where she was talking. She bent down and was about to carry the nape of the cub, and instantly remembered the crowd in the program group standing next to the sofa.

After a two-second pause, the hand that tempted the back of the neck can only be retracted.

The little boy sitting in the children's chair didn't understand the many twists and turns in the adult world, and watched that he was about to be held by his little dad, but little dad stopped holding him.

Woo.

One night I didn't see Tan Qing's talk, but he pursed his lips sadly, and there was a little grievance filled with tears in his bright black eyes.

The little boy who felt he was disgusted felt that he still had to be self-reliant and take the initiative to move closer to the little dad.

So I raised my head hard, stretched out two hands towards Tanqing, and said brightly and sweetly with a small voice: "Baba, hug!"

Tan Qing: "..."

Tan Qing's face was full of hesitation.

Of course the hesitation is not because of the cub.

Mainly because his **** hurts.

Even the thigh hurts.

It hurts with one step, and even more with two steps.

Pick up the cub in case it falls down at the same time--

Wow, isn't it shameful to be in front of the camera?

Blame the spicy chicken He Mingyu!

Tan Qing turned around very distressed and made a grinning expression at He Mingyu.

Then he bit his scalp and took a step forward, and took the chat into his arms from the children's chair.

Oh... humiliation!

The skinny cub, who had just lost weight more than twenty days ago, has turned into a fat cub again.

It's still the kind of little fat cub who looks thin and hugs meat.

Tan Qing was under a lot of pressure, and carefully and carefully picked up the little bastard.

I think it will probably be difficult for him to find a girlfriend in the future.

It's really impossible, I can only go on a blind date!

Tan Qing spent three seconds thinking about future life-long events for her cub, and patted Tanji’s ass, perfunctorily carrying the cub and swaying around twice: "Huh, cub. Ah, do you have a new car?"

The little red children's sports car that was just twisted and turned away by the talk was parked not far from the coffee table.

Although it is only a children's toy, the small sports car is extremely delicate, with steering wheel accelerator and brake buttons all available.

There is even a one-button convertible and an option button to re-cover the convertible top.

The doors and body are made in accordance with the regular paint process, which looks delicate and strong.

The door, which is only suitable for children to enter, successfully blocked Tan Qing's eager eyes.

Tan Qing walked to the side of the sports car in a desolate manner, holding the little bastard, and checked again.