25

Buy clothes just buy clothes.

Although I can't make beautiful women and handsome guys as I wish for the time being, good-looking clothes are also very important.

After all, eautiful clothes make the fox more colorful.

And you don’t have to spend your own money.

Tan Qing quickly finished her calculations in her heart, happily got into Rongsheng's sports car, sniffed and said, "Hey, there is no perfume smell?"

Rong Sheng drove the car out of the underground parking lot, "Isn't it impossible? I was afraid that I would run into a dog nose like you again, so I deliberately washed the car."

Tan Qing glared at him: "You are the dog nose."

Rong Sheng laughed loudly: "Okay! The little master is a dog. He specializes in a little fox like you."

Fox?

Tan Qing, who was sitting in the co-pilot, was so scared that the fox's fur was erected.

He glanced at Rong Sheng's neck, which was exposed outside his sweater, with great vigilance, as if he was thinking about where to utter his mouth: "How do you know that I am a fox?"

Rong Sheng turned his head, a pair of peachy eyes stopped on Tan Qing for a while, and he smiled: "Who are you? You are not honest after you have a baby, and you just know how to play all day long."

Tan Qing: "..."

Tan Qing breathed a long sigh of relief.

Scared him to death.

Who on earth taught humans to use anthropomorphic rhetoric?

Rong Sheng is currently his thickest and longest golden thigh.

If he is rich and handsome, he may take him out in the near future.

Before waiting for the next rich woman, he didn't want to bite Jin's thigh to death.

Tan Qing Chong Rongsheng made a grimace, properly hid his fox tail, and sat on the seat very seriously to instigate the lollipop.

When Rongsheng's car drove to the shopping center.

Tan Qing just instigated the orange-flavored lollipop.

He sincerely put the lollipop corpse with no sugar but a small white stick together with his hands in front of Rong Sheng, and said happily, "Here, I'll send you a token of our love."

Rong Sheng: "..."

Rong Sheng remained silent for a long time, then took the little white stick and put it in his pocket: "Thank you, this is the first time I have seen such a token of love."

Tan Qing blinked, and said unhappily, "Would you not give me a gift in return?"

Rong Sheng: "..."

Rong Sheng once again looked at the little stick that was not picked up by the garbage collector after it was lost, and smiled, "Small, I have learned how to do it, brother. Come on, let's talk about it, what do you want?"

Tan Qing was finally satisfied.

He stretched out his slender fingers and pointed to Rong Sheng's McDonald's sign, and curled the corners of his mouth: "Nine chicken legs are the deepest love."

Rong Sheng: "..."

Rong Sheng really couldn't understand, as a traffic idol, why Tan Qing likes to eat junk food of foreign fast food so much.

There are a lot of thief chickens.

Since he became the president of Shengjing Entertainment...No, since he started to play Huatuo as an adult, he has never encountered such a passion for fried chicken.