68

As night fell, an extremely cool Bugatti sports car stopped at the location where the H City Film and Television Base was about to enter the parking lot.

The film base is a gathering place for many scalper paparazzi and fans on weekdays, especially at the entrance. I don’t know how many shots waiting to capture the hot spots are always aimed at everyone who comes and goes.

Especially this kind of native, tycoon and rich at first glance.

It didn't take a moment.

The sharp-eyed paparazzi recognized that the car that just stopped in front of him was a new limited edition of a foreign original company.

The entire vehicle was not put into the assembly line, and only five vehicles were produced.

Not to mention the price, it can only be very scary.

Up to now, this car has been promoted for less than three months from the factory, but one of them has been shipped to China.

And it's already on the road.

I have been contacted by many male stars in the previous circle who have expressed their love of sports cars, and all the paparazzi and scalpers present in the WeChat group immediately fry the pot.

"Quickly aim at it, after a while, people will come down and shoot!"

"I can't get a face from this angle! I will share a few photos over there for a while!"

"The door is pushed open!"

The two new orange-yellow Bugatti doors open in the upward direction.

At this time, the wing on one side was slowly rising.

After a while.

A man in a light gray suit stepped out of the driver's seat and walked into the film and television base unhurriedly.

The linkage group of Yuji Scalper and Marketing Account was silent for a few seconds.

"I don't think this man looks like a star... he doesn't have a good aura..."

"True? I can't see the face here, but the back of the suit is so handsome! The narrow waist and wide shoulders are more stylish than small meat!"

"I can't see clearly from the front. I wear sunglasses."

"I guess it's either a celebrity or a local tyrant. Have you seen his cufflinks? Every side is real diamonds, at least 20 carats."

"Fuck, I'm sour, day, who is this?"

"Follow him, let's shoot first! If you take a photo, you can stir up the popularity first! Listen to me, it will definitely be a stir!"

"Row!"

For a long while.

"Dear brothers, how do I think this person is a bit like the one from the Beijing He family..."

"I mean, you guys should be careful, I have met a real person once...it looks alike."

As soon as this sentence came out, the group was silent again.

For a while, the people who were almost ready to scrab their wool on the capitalist boss stopped one after another, and said a series of words.

"No, brother? I almost took a photo of G. Did you tell me it was him?"

"The He family has never been involved in the entertainment industry? How could he come here?"

"Brothers upstairs, we all know that half of the country is not close to female sex, so what are you doing here personally? No matter how pat!"