55

Probably there was still something busy over there, Rong Sheng hurriedly said a few words with He Mingyu and ended the call.

He Mingyu took the phone away from his ear, lowered his head, and glanced at Tan Qing.

Tan Qing slapped into He Mingyu's arms with a thick face, and the chicken thief said, "Um, do you feel the noise on the phone when you just made a call? You still can't hear clearly?"

He Mingyu: "..."

He Mingyu was really worried that Tan Qing would start the fire again, raised his hand and held him down: "Want to buy a new one?"

Tan Qing blinked, "Hmm."

He Mingyu didn't directly say whether to agree or not. Instead, he reached out to help Tan Qing stroke his hair, and said in a low voice: "Do socialist monsters like to play mobile phones too?"

Tan Qing raised her face with a smile, and stretched out her hand superbly: "Will you buy it then?"

He Mingyu put the phone back into Tan Qing's hand, and said unhurriedly, "You did it about Rong Sheng's dad?"

Tan Qing originally lay on He Mingyu like an octopus.

Two people are very close to each other, and therefore, as long as a little reaction can be keenly noticed by the other party.

Tan Qing's body stiffened, then quickly rubbed his nose pretendingly, and looked at He Mingyu silly and innocent: "Hey, what's wrong with Rong Sheng's dad?"

He Mingyu didn't seem to be angry, and he still looked cold on the face: "Rong Jinkang has been living in the city hospital. That night, you were also in the obstetrics and gynecology department at the city hospital, forgot?"

Tan Qing: "..."

After that shame in the hospital.

Tan Qing returned home with a rare learning mentality, and learned about the structure of the various departments of the Human Hospital.

After so long, He Mingyu once again grabbed Tan Qing's shameful pigtail.

Tan Qingdang, who was so embarrassed and angry that he exploded his hair, slapped He Mingyu's hand aside angrily: "Don't touch me, don't touch me! Be careful to feel pregnant before giving you a fat cub!"

He Mingyu raised his eyebrows, and finally there was a smile in his eyes: "Do you want to be born so?"

Tan Qing: "..."

You just want to give birth!

Tan Qing turned herself over with anger, turned her back to He Mingyu, and reached out to harass Tanji who was sitting in the baby seat.

The chubby chatter only slept for a short while before being disturbed by Tan Qing and woke up.

He rubbed his eyes, subconsciously grabbed Dad's finger with his tender little deciduous teeth, and then babbled his hands and danced incessantly.

Tan Qing stretched out her hand to grasp the cub from the baby seat, grasping the nape of her neck and squeezing it out skillfully.

Hugging in his arms, the chubby hand holding the babe shot He Mingyu: "Bang, bang, bang, bang—you're dead!"

He Mingyu: "..."

He Mingyu took out a baby wipe from the small table in the car, and helplessly wiped away the sleepy teardrops on the corners of Tanji's eyes, and said with earnest words: "Son, did you see it. You grew up." In the future, you must never be an internet addicted teenager like your little dad."