Chapter 1

Your POV

You and (F/N) [Friend's Name] walked down an alley behind the old high school.

"So, you got a job at that pizza place?" (F/N) asked.

You nodded. (F/N) shook his/her head.

"(Y/N), didn't you hear? Five children got murdered there!"

You fell silent.

There was police sirens.

"Oh dear God no," (F/N) muttered. "Uh, sorry, (Y/N), gotta run!" Your friend yelped, and then ran off.

His/Her father was a police officer and usually took her home, even though she would *cough, cough* probably *cough, cough* be fine with you.

You were left alone in the alley.

"Well, well, well."

You whipped your head around, only to see a man emerge from the shadows. His clothes were all purple.

You gasped, backing up against the old highs school.

The man smirked, drawing a knife from his pocket. He drew closer and pressed the knife against your neck.

You started breathing heavily, your (E/C) eyes wide with fear. He snickered.

"I won't hurt you~"

"Yeah, pressing a knife against my neck sure doesn't make it look like your gonna hurt me at all." You said sarcastically. He growled slightly, pressing the knife down on your neck harder.

"W-Who are you...?!" You managed to choke out.

"My name's Vincent."