Chapter 10

Vincent's POV
--------

My eyes widened.

"W-What..!?"

"You, sir, are under arrest!"

I glanced over at (Y/N). She winced as the officer grabbed me and handcuffed me.

She didn't tell the police about what I did, did she?

No. She wouldn't.

The other officers walked over to a group of kids standing near the stage.

I bit my lip as the officer dragged me out of the building.

Your POV
--------

You knew you shouldn't have called the police. You looked up to see Jeremy standing in the middle of the room staring at you.

Now he knew.

He walked over and patted you on the back as you sniffled.

"This is all my fault..." You whispered quietly, burying your head into your hands.

"No, it's my fault. I shouldn't have asked you. Now he's going to jail for something he probably didn't even do..."

"But he did do it..." You choked out.

Jeremy stared at you in shock.

"W-What...!?"

------
???'s POV
------

I honestly loved the thought of that idiot Vincent being put in prison for life.

The thought of her crying... Not so much.

Why did she love a killer? I didn't understand.

She loves a killer...? To make it worse, one who killed innocent children.

But I couldn't judge. Not after what happened that day.

And I knew that if I didn't find a way to get that moron Vincent out of jail, she'd probably be so depressed for who knows how long!? She'd probably never fall in love again! And I hated the idea of helping Vincent.

But I couldn't watch anymore innocent people suffer, so I was going to make sure that man walked out of the court house innocent.