Chapter 41

~Your POV~

You silently prayed that the others were okay as you stared up at the ceiling of the hospital room.

"Why would she even do this...?" You wondered aloud. Scott glanced at you.

"What?"

"Why would Ali even do this?" You repeated, this time replacing 'she' with 'Ali.'

Scott shrugged. "I don't know, (Y/N)." He mumbled. "I don't know."

You sighed.

Your arm hurt badly from where Ali had shot you, and the wound had caused you to loose a bit of blood, according to Scott, but the doctors said you were going to be fine.

Now you could only hope that the others would be fine, too.

~Time Skip~

~Vincent's POV~ (ITS ALIVEEEE! ALIVEEEEE! HAHAHA- *cough* um sorry 'bout that)

I slowly opened my eyes.

I quickly judged by my surroundings that I was in a hospital.

Again.

I tried to raise up in the hospital bed, but pain shot through me.

I gritted my teeth, and then just lie back down again.

At that moment, I heard the door to the room open. I looked up, only to see Scott enter the room.

"Vincent! You're okay!"

"Yep," I said, smiling weakly. "Though I, uh... Don't exactly remember what happened..."

"Er.. Ali shot you in the side... You tried to jump out of the way and dodge the bullet, but... Anyways, you landed on the floor, and fainted from blood loss... The doctors said you're lucky to be alive."

"Ali!?"

That little brat...

"Yep. Ali..." Scott muttered. "Well, on the bright side, Mike said they arrested her."

"Finally she gets a taste of her own medicine." I said, and then looked up at the ceiling.

"Well, I gotta go check on (Y/N) and Jeremy now. Bye." Scott mumbled, walking toward the door.

"Wait, (Y/N) is in here, too!? And Jeremy!?"

Scott bit his lip, but then slowly nodded.

"Ali hurt them too...?"

Scott nodded again, looking down at his feet.

"I swear I'll strangle that girl if I ever see her again..." I muttered.

"Well, I don't think she's getting out of prison anytime soon, Vincent." Was all Scott said in reply before he left the room, slamming the door behind him.