Chapter 32

~Your POV~

"VINCENT!!! NO!!"

You ran at Vincent as fast as you could and tackled him to the ground.

The knife had pierced his shoulder just as you shoved him out of the way. Luckily it was nothing major.

You looked up at Ali, who had a scowl on her face.

You turned back to Vincent. A bit of blood was running down his shoulder, soaking into his purple uniform. You bit your lip.

"I'm fine, (Y/N). Trust me." Vincent mumbled, getting to his feet.

"But you're-" You started, climbing to your feet, too, but you were cut off by Vincent.

"I said I was fine." He growled, and at that you shut up.

You looked over to where Ali had been, but she was gone.

~Ali's POV~

As soon as they'd turned away, I'd ran.

I'd ran out the back door of the building, into the alley.

I blocked out the world. The only thing I heard was the sound of my feet hitting the concrete ground of the alley and the sound of my heart beating in my chest.

I soon found myself out of the alley and onto the sidewalk, staring out over the road.

I closed my eyes, letting reality sink in for a moment.

I opened my eyes and turned away before storming down the sidewalk.

I would get rid of Vincent.

No matter what.