Chapter 12

~Your POV~

"What!?" Mike yelped. Scott and Fritz stared at you in shock. Jeremy looked down at his feet and nodded.

"For what?"

"We dunno," you lied. You'd told Jeremy about the murders, but you guys didn't know for sure that's what he was arrested for, so it wasn't really a lie, was it?

"Can you guys excuse me for a moment?" Scott whispered, and you all nodded. Mike told him he'd watch and make sure that none of the animatronics attacked him while he was gone.

Scott stepped out into the hallway and ran off. You watched him go.

~???'s POV~

I pushed through the doors of the pizzeria. Dummies. They need to keep the door locked...

I shook my head as I shut the door behind me. I looked up at the stage, where Freddy and Chica sat. I looked over at Pirate's Cove, and saw Foxy peeking out to look at the camera. Now where was that wretched rabbit...

"SCREEEEEE!"

I jerked away and ran as fast as I could. I heard the robot following me. Crap! Well, this defiantly wasn't going to end well...

I looked over my shoulder at the purple bunny. But then, caught off guard, I tripped over some wires and fell to the floor.

I rolled onto my back and stared up at the animatronic bunny, who had caught up and was now looming over me. I gulped.