Chapter 9

~Your POV~

You ran toward the office. You had a feeling you'd find Jeremy there, and you did.

He was talking to the dayshift worker.

"Jeremy!"

Jeremy jumped, startled. You chuckled.

"I need help!"

"With what? Can't you get Vincent to help you do it?"

"No! Now there's some kids out there, and their parents aren't anywhere! So c'mon!"

Jeremy sighed and got to his feet. She walked out into the hallway.

"Why can't we just get the police to help us?"

"Because... We just can't." Honestly, you didn't want to call the police because you were afraid Vincent would get arrested, plus, you didn't want to put up with (F/N)'s annoying dad.

Jeremy sighed and you followed him as he went into dining area.

"Are you sure we can't just call the cops? This is helpless!"

"Fine," you hissed, giving in. You pulled out your phone and dialed 911.

"911, what's your emergency?"
"There's three kids over here, and their parents aren't with them."
"Okay, we'll send someone to help. Where are you at, ma'am?"
"Freddy Fazbear's Pizza," you replied.

The woman paused. "O-Okay.." She stuttered, then hung up. You looked up and noticed Vincent sitting at one of the tables. He had his head in his hands.

You stalked over. "Vinny, are you okay?"

"(Y-Y/N)..!?" He said, startled. "Oh, uh, yeah... I-I'm fine.. And don't call me that ever again!"

You smirked. "Now, can you go check on the day guard? I'm sure he needs some help or somethin'."

"Uh, sure.." Vincent replied. You winced quietly. You didn't want to lie to him, but you just didn't want to have to watch him be arrested.

Before he could stand up, the police burst through the door. Vincent's eyes widened.

The police walked up to you. "Where are they?"

"Over there," you replied, pointing at the three kids standing near the stage.

The officers nodded. All except one, who's eyes locked with Vincent's.

That officer was a man with dark brown hair and deep blue eyes. The two stared at each other.

~The Officer's POV~

I stared at that man.

Where had I seen him before? I knew those blank white eyes from somewhere.

But then it clicked.

~Flashback~

The other officers and I set down at a table. There was a TV in front of us. We slid a tape in.

The tape was a security footage from the day the five kids were murdered. It showed two men walking into the back room.

One had blank white eyes, while the others had dark grey ones.

They chuckled and nodded at each other, and then the one with the white eyes passed the other something, but it was hard to make out what. Then he left the room.

The other officers sped up the video and then stopped it at the point where five kids entered the room, with the guy with the blank eyes following behind them, smirking.

~Reality~

"You!" I growled.

The other officers' heads snapped toward the man at once.