Chapter 56

~Time skip to when Ali's out of the hospital. Why? 'Cause I like time skips.~

~Vincent's POV~

I honestly wasn't even listening to what the others were saying. I just watched Ali, who leaned up against the wall in silence.

She'd been acting, well... Nicer since she'd woke up in the hospital. But I had a feeling she was up to something.

I sighed, shaking my head and looked down at the table.

But then, I looked up and spotted the door to backstage.

I'd been back there very few times since I'd worked here at the pizzeria, and when I had, I honestly never had a chance to look around.

I let curiosity get the best of me and got to my feet. I ran to the backstage door and unlocked it before opening it and slipping inside.

I looked around the dark space.

I grabbed one of the Freddy masks off of the shelves and looked at it for a moment.

But then I heard the door slam and lock.

The sound startled me, and I dropped the empty head.

I looked over only to see Ali standing there, grinning like the maniac she was.

"Well if it isn't Vincent, all alone..." She purred, pulling a knife from her pocket.

I put my hand in my pocket and ran my fingers over my knife. Thank God I always kept that thing with me.

I took a deep breath, my eyes meeting Ali's.

She walked over to me and placed a knife on my neck.

I let my eyes fall on the knife.

She dug it into my neck a bit, which drew a bit of blood. I felt the blood roll down my neck.

And that's when I gathered all my strength and kneed her in the stomach. She stumbled backwards, but before she could regain her balance, I kicked her down.

I hadn't realized she still had a grip on her knife already, and she pushed it all the way threw my shoe and into bottom of my foot.

I scowled and knocked the knife from her hand with my foot before putting my other foot down on her chest.

She narrowed her eyes at me as I jerked my knife from my pocket and put it on her neck.

But then, something happened.

Something tackled me out of the way.

I looked up, only to find Foxy had been the one to push me out of the way.

I'd totally forgot that the company had simply left the animatronics backstage when they'd shut it down.

The pirate fox had his hook raised above my chest, but I managed to roll over on my side before he brought it down.

The hook hit the top of my shoulder and he raked it all the way down my arm to my wrist.

I yelled out in pain.

The cut was deep, and blood was swiftly coming from the scratch.

I looked up at the robot.

"Pl-Please..."

He seemed to tilt his head at me.

But then, he spoke up.

"K-Kil-Kill-er.." He rasped, raising his hook again.

But then I heard a voice clearly ring in my ear.

"We remember, Vincent. We'll never forget..."

~Ali's POV~

I'd ran out the door as soon as that fox jumped from the shadows.

Thank God he went for Vincent and not me...

I shut the door behind me and leaned up against it, breathing heavily.

Mike looked up, raising an eyebrow at me, but said nothing.

Fritz looked at me. "Something wrong, Ali?"

"N-No," I stuttered, pulling a fake weak smile.

"It's Ali we're talking about here. She's probably lying," Mike growled, getting to his feet and pushing me out of the way.

I glared at him as he opened the door.

"What the- Oh God! Vincent!"