Chapter 37

~Vincent's POV~

I focused on the pistol as she pointed it at me.

"Vincent! What are you doing!?"

I gripped the knife in my hand.

But then I lashed out, cutting Ali's stomach.

She scowled and shot the gun.

I tried to jump out of the way, but I realized I had been too slow when the bullet pierced my side.

I fell to the cold floor of the abandoned building.

I felt the knife slide out of my hand.

"Vincent!"

I felt blood running swiftly down my side.

I was loosing a lot of blood. Fast.

I looked up, my eyes getting droopy.

The only thing I saw before I fainted was Ali, staring down at me with a smirk on her face.

~Ali's POV~

I stared down at Vincent.

I smirked.

I reached down and grabbed my knife from beside him.

I looked up, glancing around.

Then I glanced down at Vincent again. I snickered.

Not like he deserved to live, anyways...

I gripped my knife as I looked up.

Jeremy stood there, alone. But I saw no sign of Scott or Mike. I guessed one of them had rushed (Y/N) to the hospital, probably Scott.

My eyes met Jeremy's. I grinned as he whimpered.

Too easy.

I took a step closer to him.

I gritted my teeth. My side and face still hurt from where Vincent had cut me. I quickly shoved it off.

I continued to draw closer to him, spinning my knife. But he was so scared he couldn't move.

I placed my knife on his neck when I reached him, still grinning like the psychopath I was.

"Don't worry... I won't kill you..." I purred, smirking as he started to shake.

I put my knife's blade on his chest, then slowly dragged it up to his neck, cutting him slightly in the process.

He shivered. I put it on his neck again, and slowly pressed it into his neck. I laughed as he started to bleed.

"I-I thought you said-" He stuttered. I snickered.

"Well guess what?" I growled. "I lied."