Chapter 49

~???'s POV~

I knew exactly what I was getting myself into. But I did it anyways.

I'd helped Ali break out in the middle of the night. (A/N: Go ahead, slap me)

The thing is now I just needed to figure out how I was exactly going to use her to my advantage.

I decided I'd simply talk her into going to see Vincent, (Y/N), and the others when they were all together at once and.. There'd be complete chaos. Someone was going to get hurt, I guarantee it.

"Ali, you brat, w-"

"Ugh, why does everyone call me that?"

"Well, if you want me to start from the beginning-"

"Okay, okay, I get it.." She muttered, glaring at me, before looking down at her feet.

"There something wrong? And don't lie 'cause I already know the answer," I said, smirking.

"If you already know the answer, then why do you even ask?"

"Because, I like to see if people tell the truth."

"You're a confusing little creepo," Ali muttered. I chuckled. "Thanks. I like to be confusing."

She rolled her eyes. "You're dragging yourself into another mess, you know, breaking me out of that place."

"I know." I hissed under my breath.

But it'll be worth it when you cry.

***

~Vincent's POV~

I smiled, but honestly on the inside I was slowly being torn apart.

Why did I make a deal with that deranged idiot, anyways?

I think my smile had faded without me noticing as I thought those words.

"Vincent, i-is there something wrong?" (Y/N) asked.

"N-No, of course not," I replied, smiling weakly.

And with that, I got to my feet, grabbed my crutches, and limped out the door.