Chapter 51

~Your POV~

"(Y/N), buddy, where have you been? It's been getting quite lonely..." Ali purred, smirking.

"You deserve to be alone." You growled.

"True." She muttered, walking toward you.

You glanced over at Vincent, who drew a knife from his pocket. At first you wondered where it'd came from, but then you remembered he was a killer again.

You looked up at Ali, who was now standing right in front off you.

Slowly, her smile faded as she became expressionless.

"Look, (Y/N)-"

"Ali, you look. Not only did you hurt me, you hurt my friends, too. Both psychically and emotionally." You stated, you eyes not looking away from the girl's cold gaze.

She nodded. "I know. I know what I've done is unforgivable."

You didn't reply.

"Look, (Y/N)... I think I wanted to be your friend, but I just... snapped. But I swear I won't do it again. If you'll just please give me another chance-"

"You've had too many chances, Ali!" You yelled, your anger building inside.

You noticed her flinch, but she didn't reply. She didn't look away, either.

But then, finally, she nodded.

"I-I respect your decision, (Y/N)..."

She turned away, but then Vincent lashed out at her with his knife.

She gritted her teeth as the blade raked down her back swiftly. Blood quickly started to drip from the cut.

You glared at Vincent. He didn't even look at you.

But then Ali just continued walking, until she came to the door. And then, she left, leaving you there as you stood in silence.