Chapter 14

"Oh no..."

Somehow, you let the words escape your lips.

"Isn't that A-" Mike started.

"Don't you dare say her name." You growled.

"What!? I thought you guys used to be friends!"

"Used to be."

Fritz, Jeremy, and Scott exchanged glances.

Before anyone could say anything else, a voice sang out.

"(Y/N)~"

Everyone's heads snapped toward the door, only to find the girl from earlier leaning against the doorway, spinning a knife. She chuckled, smirking.

"Go away." You hissed.

"Remember when I looked up to you?" The girl mumbled, her smirk still on her face.

"Remember when you killed a boy?" You retorted.

She laughed. "You're dead to me, (Y/N). I'm only doing this because I don't like to see people suffer anymore..." She said, continuing to spin her knife, which Scott and Jeremy kept a close eye on.

"What are you up to?" You muttered.

"Look, do you want your boyfriend out of jail or not? Because I hate him more than I hate you, and I can defiantly just sit back and watch you suffer."

"He's not my boyfriend!" You snarled. You hated when people automatically thought you dated every boy they saw you with. Though, you admit, you did like Vincent.

"Whatever. Now I can help you get him out of court innocent."

"How?" Mike said, raising own eyebrow.

"She has her ways," you replied, your eyes meeting the girl's.

She held her hand out.

"So, deal, (Y/N)?"

You bit your lip, but then grabbed her hand and shook it. She smirked.

"Deal, Ali."