Chapter 47

(TIME TO DESTROY ALL YOUR HOPES AND DREAMS~)

~???'s POV~

I think for a second I forgot Alison was another living being. An insane one like me, of course. I guess I kind of underestimated her need for revenge. Now she's in a prison or something loosing her sanity... if she even had any to start with, anyways.

But I like to play with people's minds and stab them in the back when they're already weak enough.

And it felt as if Ali was a perfect victim... Or at least she could help me get to the perfect victim.

Of course, to get to Ali, I'd have to have to break into prison, because I don't think they'll be letting her out of her cell anytime soon.

But it'd be crazy for a wanted man like me to break into a prison, right?

Well, I guess I'm just that crazy.

(Don't worry guys. I'm not crazy enough to let that psycho out.

OR AM I)

***

~Your POV~

Scott jumped to his feet. "What!?" He yelped. "I swear Mike, if this is a sick joke-"

"Why would I lie about this!?" Mike growled, glaring at Scott, clearly annoyed. But Scott didn't respond.

Fritz stayed silent, narrowing his eyes at Scott.

Suddenly a phone rang out, breaking the silence.

Vincent jerked his phone from his pocket, glancing down at it.

You leaned over, trying to see who had called him, but at that moment, he cancelled the call and got to his feet.

"Just a second, guys," he muttered. He walked over and grabbed his crutches before limping out of the room.

~Vincent's POV~

I shut the door behind me, glancing around to make sure no one was watching before dialing the number again. Someone picked up.

"What do you want?" I growled.

"Ah, you see, I'm restless."

"Oh, no." I growled. "You're not playing with my mind again!"

"Vincent, dear, why would I ever play with your mind?"

"Stop the act, you traitor." I spat.

For a second the line was silent. I felt satisfied that I'd gotten him to stop pretending to be a perfect little angel.

"Look... Do you want to get back at Ali?"

Ali.

It took me a minute to decide who I hated more, the guy on the phone with me right now, or that little bloodthirsty psycho.

"Well... What do you have in mind?" I asked, smirking.