Chapter 7

~Your POV~

~10:30 AM~

You sat up in your bed as your alarm went off.

"Shut. Up." You growled, slamming your hand down on the snooze button. You sighed. It was no use trying to fall back asleep now.

You hopped out of bed and changed into a (F/C) t-shirt and a (F/C) pair of pants. You picked up your brush and brushed your (H/L) [Hair Length], (H/C) hair.

When you finished, you went to the front door and slipped on a pair of pink flip-flops that had a (F/A) [Favorite Animal] on them. You then opened the door and stepped outside, closing the door behind you.

You yawned and walked toward your (F/C) (F/CB) [Favorite Car Brand] vehicle. You yawned again as you went around and hopped into the drivers' seat. You turned on the radio and listened to some music as you drove to Freddy's.

~Time Skip~

You walked into Freddy's. There were several different children running around screaming.

You noticed that close to the stage were three children. One was a boy had a black hoodie and looked about ten years old. Another was a girl with curly blond hair who looked about eight and had a white t-shirt on. The last one was a girl with curly brown hair who had a white t-shirt with Freddy printed on it. She looked about seven.

You looked around. No adults seemed to be watching them. Where were their parents?

You walked toward them. They were all focused on the stage where the robots played their songs. You tilted your head.

"My favorite is Freddy," the girl with the brown hair said. As you got closer you realized she had some freckles and bright blue eyes.

"Well, Chica's better," the blond girl mumbled, earning a glare from the other girl.

"Shut up..." The boy hissed. "I'm trying to listen to the band."

The girls snapped their heads around to watch the band again.

You still had no clue where their parents were. You felt someone tap on your shoulder. You whipped around, only to come face-to-face with Vincent.