Chapter 16

~Ali's POV~

I'd get back at that girl any chance I had.

I shoved my knife into my pocket as I fled the pizzeria.

Why did I even offer to help (Y/N) and Vincent? I shook my head. Maybe I wasn't as cold-hearted as I seemed, but I might be.

I stopped in my tracks and looked down at my feet.

Maybe I still cared for (Y/N)... I dunno. I didn't want to, so I denied it for so long. But maybe I still cared, even after that day.

I shook my head and continued on.

***

~Your POV~

Bonnie appeared at the door, and you slammed it, sighing.

Mike occasionally glanced at you, probably worried about any memories seeing Ali might have jerked out. You just shook your head at him whenever he looked at you.

"Can you guys catch us up on who Ali is? Please?" Scott asked quietly. You sighed, but nodded.

"She was my friend since fifth grade. We did everything together. But one day, she turned away. Started ignoring me. I never figured out why, but I g-guess it was something I did or said... I dunno. But then, she started threatening me and glaring at me. I could tell she hated me now, and I tried to confront her, but.. She always just... Turned away..." You mumbled. "And she still holds a grudge to this day. So I always ignored her. Also, a lesson for life: Don't go anywhere alone with Ali. Especially if she has a knife."

Jeremy shivered, but Scott fell silent. You sighed, leaning back in your swivel seat. But at that moment, the 6:00 AM chimes rang out. You hopped up.

"See ya, losers!" You yelled as you ran out of the office and up the hallway.