Chapter 35

(agh I feel like being evil and leaving evil cliffhangers)

***

~Ali's POV~

I peeked to through the window of the now-closed pizzeria, where (Y/N) and the other guards chatted.

I guess they were just going to hang out there now.

"Ugh, why do people even go here, anyways?" I muttered to myself.

I walked into the alley and to the back door of the pizzeria.

I quietly opened the door and walked in.

There, lodged in the wall, was my knife. And under it, on the floor, was my pistol. I smirked.

Looks like (Y/N) and Vincent forgot to get rid of it, and the owners of the building had basically abandoned it.

I picked up my pistol from the floor and dusted it off.

I reached down and grabbed my knife, placing it in my pocket.

I quickly checked and made sure my gun was fully loaded, which it was, since I hadn't shot last time.

I looked down at the gun.

I was going to do as much damage as I could and get out of there as fast as possible.

~Your POV~

You stared up at the ceiling as the other guards continued to talk.

Your mind was focused on when Ali would strike, and who she would go for.

You bit your lip.

But then, suddenly, you heard a laugh pierce the air.

You knew that laugh too well.

"Ali..." You growled, turning around, only to be met with a pistol to your forehead.

Just as you had guessed, Ali was the one behind the pistol, her finger on the trigger.

At that moment, an insane grin spread across Ali's face.