Chapter 50

~A few weeks later~

~Your POV~

You pushed open the doors of the abandoned pizzeria.

"Hey, (Y/N)." Vincent mumbled, not looking up from the newspaper he was staring down at.

Mike sat next to him, his eyes narrowed at the paper.

Fritz just leaned back, not really seeming to care. Scott was simply having trouble trying to stay awake, and Jeremy was just glancing around worriedly in silence.

"Move over," you growled as you walked over to the table. You shoved Vincent over, also causing Mike to be shoved out of the way since he was next to him.

You sat down beside Vincent. You eyed Jeremy.

The poor guy simply hadn't been the same since he'd gotten out of the hospital. His wounds had healed, but he was just... Different.

You sighed, looking down at the newspaper in Vincent's hand.

'Alison Page Breaks out of Prison'

You flinched.

"Oh. No." You muttered.

"She's been out for weeks, and no one knows where the heck she is." Vincent mumbled. "She broke out while we were in the hospital."

"I wonder why she hasn't come for us yet," Fritz remarked.

"Maybe she's smart enough not to come back." You muttered in response.

But as soon as you said that, you heard the front door creak open.

You looked up, only to see Ali walk in and the door shut behind her.

"Nevermind..."