Chapter 63

~Ali's POV~

It's fun messing around with Vincent and (Y/N) and all, but I'm kinda wanted by the cops, so I've gotta get out of here.

I thought maybe things would work out between me and (Y/N), but it looks like they didn't, and I guess they probably never will.

So as (Y/N) walked in, I got to my feet.

"Well, I guess this is it, then." I mumbled.

She nodded.

"Goodbye then, Ali."

I smiled weakly.

"I just hope things get better for you without me."

And with that, I walked past her and out the door, and then ran.

I don't know why I ran when I could've walked and took my time. I guess I just... Realized how unneeded I was here.

And eventually, I found my home, and my car, which I hopped in the driver's seat of, and slammed the door.

I let out a sigh, and the slid my keys in as I shook my head.

I guess it was just time to forgive and move on.

***

~Vincent's POV~

I got to my feet and then ran outside to my car, and then ran to the back of it and popped open the trunk.

I heard (Y/N) open the door and step outside.

"Vincent, what are you-"

I pulled an axe from the trunk.

"I'm getting rid of those wretched animatronics tonight," I mumbled, gripping the axe and slamming the trunk.

"Okay.. But I'm staying out here, and if you're not back in a few minutes, I'm coming to check on you. You never know about those things..."

I nodded, but then pushed past her and walked toward the pizzeria.

This ended tonight.

***