Chapter 46

(Oh my lord I'm so sorry for the last chapter being so short >.< I have a very serious disorder it's called "laziness")

~Mike's POV~ (because I can!)

I've visited Jeremy anytime I could since he's been here. I've just become a total nervous wreck...

He still hasn't woken up, and I wonder if he ever will.

I sighed.

I'd actually started to feel kinda guilty that I hadn't been checking on Vincent or (Y/N) lately... I guess I could check on them later...

I looked over at Jeremy. Still unconscious.

I balled my hands into fists.

Ali. I never liked the girl, but I didn't know she was a complete psychopath!

I'm sure they locked her up in an insane asylum somewhere, though. If they hadn't.. Well, let's just say it probably wouldn't have been pretty.

I heard the door open. I looked up, only to see the the doctors walk in.

I sighed, knowing it was probably my cue to leave.

I got to my feet and headed toward the door. But just as I reached for the door, I felt someone grab my shoulder.

I turned, only to be faced with one of the doctors.

***

~Your POV~

You got to your feet as soon as you'd heard the knock. The pain in your arm from the billet had at last seized. Well, almost. It was still a little bit sore, but not as much as before. Plus the bullet hadn't broken any bones or hit anything important, luckily, and you hadn't lost a lot of blood.

You headed over to the door and cracked it open, peaking out.

Scott, Fritz, and Vincent, who had crutches, stood there. You noted the absence of Mike and Jeremy. You sighed before opening the door.

The trio filed into the room. As soon as they were in, you shut the door behind them.

"Mike still with Jeremy?" You muttered.

"Yeah. But I saw the doctors go to Jeremy's room. Mike usually leaves when the doctors arrive. But it's hard to tell if he'll actually come over here or just stand outside Jeremy's room..." Scott mumbled. You shook your head and walked over, sitting down in your bed.

Vincent propped his crutches up against the wall and sat down next to you. He pulled you close to him. You blushed, which made him smirk a bit.

You looked up, only to see Scott roll his eyes. Fritz didn't really seem to even notice.

"So, you guys are in here 'cause of Ali?" Fritz muttered. "That little revenge-seeking brat..."

You chuckled. "Yep. She's probably not completely a brat though... Just... Insane.."

"Insane?" Scott said. "She's a disturbed, homicidal maniac!"

"True," Vincent remarked, grunting. "I bet she'd kill anyone or anything."

You threw your arm around Vincent, pulling him closer. He smiled, patting you on the back.

Suddenly Mike burst through the door.

"Well look who finally decided to show up," You muttered.

He glared at you. You smirked.

"Why are you so full of energy all of the sudden?" Scott questioned, eying Mike.

"The doctors said Jeremy's gonna live!"