Chapter 34

~The next day~

~???'s POV~

Ali didn't care what happened to her; she only cared about vengeance.

And I was going to use this to my advantage.

I snickered.

Now I just had to get out of here...

***

~Your POV~

You entered the pizzeria, glancing around.

Jeremy, Mike, Scott, and Vincent all sat together at a table, chatting.

You eyed the tear in the fabric of Vincent's uniform where Ali's knife had hit him not long ago.

The cut had became a scar, but it wasn't anything major so he'd simply shrugged it off.

After your talk with (F/N) yesterday you'd been often glancing over your shoulder and keeping an eye on Vincent, since Ali was pretty much unpredictable.

You walked over and sat down at the table.

Jeremy was playing with his thumbs, simply listening to the conversation in silence, Mike kept glancing at Jeremy and often glaring at Vincent every few minutes, Scott had barely any emotion, and Vincent was just being... Well, Vincent.

Vincent looked up at you as you sat down. He smiled weakly, earning another weak smile from you.

"Hey, (Y/N)," Scott mumbled.

"H-Hi, (Y-Y/N).." Jeremy stuttered, making you smile a bit.

Mike didn't say anything, but glared at Vincent looking down at the table.

"Hey, guys." You mumbled.

"I-Is something wrong, (Y-Y/N)...?" Jeremy whispered shyly.

You let out a sigh.

"It's just... I think Ali's up to something..." You mumbled.

"And I'm worried that this time she isn't going to put her gun down."