Chapter 28

*Time Skip to Three Days Later*

~Your POV~

You walked in Freddy's. The building had just closed. The only person you could see other than the janitors cleaning the place was Vincent, who had recently gotten out of the hospital.

You walked over to where he leaned against the wall, staring at the ceiling.

"Hey," you mumbled. It was about 10:00 PM. Two more hours until your shift.

"Oh... Er, hey, (Y/N)." He responded, snapping out of it. He turned to you and gave a weak smile.

You smiled back.

"Hey, uh, (Y/N...?"

"Yeah...?"

He grabbed your wrist and dragged you around the corner into the hallway.

"Vincent, what are you-?"

He pulled you down to the end of the hallway and dragged you into the office.

"Vincent!" You growled in confusion. What was he up to...

That's when he pinned you onto the desk and kissed you.

Your eyes widened a bit, but then you shoved him off playfully. "V-Vincent!" You said, smiling slightly.

He just pinned you down again and kissed you again. You kissed back.

When he finally pulled away, you smiled and hugged him.

"I love you, Vincent...!" You yelped. You heard him chuckle.

"I love you, too." He said, patting you on the back and hugging back.

You smiled.

***

~???'s POV~

I stared through the window of the pizzeria.

I looked down at the newspaper clipping in my hand.

I smirked. They were gonna shut it down by the end of year.

Before I could do anything else, I was pulled away from the window and around a corner into the alley.

Whoever it was, they pushed me against the wall and placed a knife on the back of my neck.