Chapter 3

You pulled into the parking lot at Freddy's.

You pushed through the door and walked to the office.

There was a couple of other night guards there. Your boss had said you'd be working with other night guards tonight.

They all looked up.

You read their name tags.

Mike, Jeremy, Fritz, Scott, and...

Vincent.

The man smirked at you. You glared at him.

Hoping to get away from Vincent so you wouldn't have to put up with him tonight, you sat down in between Jeremy and Scott.

"H-Hi, (Y/N)..." Jeremy said nervously.

"Hi.."

You looked up and saw Mike glare at Vincent, who was still smirking.

"Don't even think about it," Mike growled. Scott, Jeremy, and Fritz glared at Vincent.

"What?" He whimpered, trying to sound innocent.

"Are you guys sure I have to even work with him? He's already tried to kiss me once.."

"VINCENT!" They all yelled at once.

Vincent blushed. "What?!"

Mike muttered something and shook his head, then picked up the tablet that showed the cameras.

You bit your lip.

"Also, we should mention that the animatronics... Uh.. Try to kill you..." Scott whispered, breaking the silence.

"Doesn't surprise me. Five children wee murdered here, after all."

You noticed Vincent bite his lip nervously.

No one else seemed to notice.

But suddenly Foxy burst through the door.

"WATCH OUT!" You yelled as the fox lunged for Jeremy. You jumped in front of the fox and it bit down on your arm. You howled in pain as blood rolled down your arm and onto your hand. There was so much blood it actually looked like you'd just committed a murder.

Mike pulled Jeremy out of the way, and hugged him.

"Ar-Are you all right, Jeremy?" He mumbled, breathing heavy.

"Y-Yeah."

Scott and Vincent watched in horror as the animatronic dug its hook into your shoulder.

~Vincent's POV~

I watched in horror as the fox brought its hook down, digging it into in her shoulder.

"(Y/N)!" I yelled. She weakly looked up at me. I grabbed the fox'a shoulders and pulled it off of (Y/N). Foxy turned on me, hissing.

"K-Kill-er-er.."

My eyes met his.

Everyone turned and stared at me.

They all knew now, I guess. But that didn't matter. I punched the fox in the face, sending it stumbling backwards, out the door. I slammed the door, and then fell to my knees next to (Y/N).