Chapter 19

~Vincent's POV~

I tried to shove her off, but she wouldn't let go. And I was slowly loosing oxygen.

I looked up at a clock on the wall above the stage. It was 11:59. One more minute until those wretched robots started to move around.

Ali tightened her grip on my neck. I gasped for air, my heart pounding against my chest. Was I gonna die..?

But then, the clock changed to 12:00. My eyelids were getting droopy and my vision was starting to blur, though.

But then, Ali let go. I gasped for air as she let out a scream.

I fell to my knees, still gasping for air. I looked up to see what was happening.

Bonnie had Ali pinned to the floor. Wait a second, hadn't Scott said that Bonnie was the one who attacked her last time...?

Ali tried with all her might to shove the purple bunny off, but he didn't budge. I backed up against the wall. He didn't seem to be after me, but I didn't want to take any chances.

***

~Your POV~

You checked the cameras, yawning. It'd been a long day, and you honestly hadn't got much sleep.

You pulled up the Dining Room camera, only to see Vincent backed up against the wall and Bonnie pinning Ali to the floor.

"Oh no.." You mumbled.

The others' heads snapped toward you. "What is it?" Mike questioned, walking over to look at the camera.

"Oh dear God.." He muttered. Jeremy, Scott, and Fritz came over, and gasped.

Scott and Mike rushed out the right door, yelling at you and Fritz to watch the cameras for them.