Chapter 30

~Your POV~

You ran into the alley.

There was a small pool of blood next to the wall of the pizzeria.

"What happened here..?" You wondered aloud.

Your voice echoed a bit in the alley.

"Probably just a small street fight or something..." You muttered, trying to reassure yourself. But you couldn't shake the feeling it was something more.

You ran down the alley and turned a corner, only to be faced with the back door of the pizzeria.

The door was slightly open. You walked over to it and opened it wider, only to see Vincent there, his eyes as wide as quarters. And that's when you looked up and saw why.

Someone had a pistol pressed against the back of his head, their hand on the trigger.

You stared in horror as you quickly recognized who it was.

"Ali..."

~Ali's POV~

I let a sly smirk spread across my face.

"(Y/N)."

I ran my fingers over the trigger of the pistol.

"Pull that trigger and I'll kill you, Ali." (Y/N) growled.

"Does it look like I care? Go ahead and put me out of my misery."

"Will do." (Y/N) snarled, taking a step closer to me.

I slid my hand into my pocket, running my finger over the blade of the knife inside of it.

"Now, now, (Y/N)..." I purred. "Take one step closer and he dies." I said, my voice turning into a deep growl.

At that, she froze. I grinned.

At that point, Vincent kicked at my leg and then tried to make a run for it. I ignored the pain that was now in my leg and threw my free arm around his neck, grabbing him in a headlock before he could get away. I pulled him back to me and put the gun to the side of his head.

I slid my finger over the trigger again, chuckling to myself.