Chapter 33

~Time skip to next week cause I'm lazy~

~Your POV~

You and (F/N) (the return of (F/N) :O) walked down the street in silence.

You had basically lost your job after they'd shut the pizzeria down a few days ago.

You let out a sigh.

"(Y/N)?"

You looked up at your friend. "Y-Yeah?"

"You remember Ali, right?"

You groaned. "I've had to put up with her for a while now.. So trust me, I remember her. Too well."

"Well I was hanging out with some of my other friends yesterday, and apparently, according to one of them, the past few days she's just been... Unstable.."

You grunted. "Ali's always been unstable. I don't think there's an ounce of sanity in her body."

"No, no. I mean like extremely unstable." (F/N) said. You turned to him/her, sensing the panic in his/her voice.

"The last time she was this crazy.. That was when you got out of the..." (F/N)'s voice trailed off.

"Out of the what? (F/N), is there something you're not telling me...?"

(F/N) let out a sigh.

"...Hospital...." She/He said, ending her sentence. She/He cleared her throat. "She just went psycho crazy. She plotted and planned for months, almost a year, but no one knew what she was up to. Smile? Ha, she only had insane smiles. But then, one day, she decides to join the FBI. At that point, she killed a guy, and tried to pin it on you."

You stopped in your tracks.

"Ali.. The only thing she knew anymore was that she hated you. That she wanted to see you suffer, wether it be physically or mentally. Luckily, she was caught in her act. But somehow, someway, she walked out of court innocent."

You stared at (F/N) in shock.

"I think she's up to something, (Y/N)... J-Just be careful, please...!"

You slowly nodded, and then continued to walk alongside your friend in silence.