Chapter 58

~Your POV~

You bit your lip, not knowing how you'd even let those words slip from your mouth.

You shook your head and picked up Vincent in your arms.

You found yourself watching the slow rise and fall of his chest.

"(Y-Y/N)...?"

You looked up from Vincent as you recognized the voice.

"Yes, Jeremy?"

You turned, only to be faced with him holding out a first aid kit.

You let out a sigh of relief, thankful that Jeremy was pretty much scared of everything and was always basically prepared for anything.

You dug around in it and found some bandages and started to bandage the large cut on Vincent's arm.

You glanced at the cut on his chest. It wasn't anything major, but you put a bandage on it, too.

You glanced down, only to see a cut in the bottom of one of his shoes. You pulled the shoe off, only to realize that he'd been stabbed right in the foot. And that was definitely a knife.

You grunted and bandaged it, thinking about Ali the whole time.

Maybe the girl only wanted to help, but found her insanity getting to her.

You shook your head and only hoped for the best silently.

~Time skip to when the sun started to go down~

~Still Your POV~

You held Vincent in your arms and carried him out to your car. You were apparently going to have to take him back to your house tonight, since you couldn't just leave him here and no one else wanted to take him. It's not that they don't like him, they just... Never really trusted him after the incident in the office that night where Foxy had attacked him and said the word "killer."

You sighed and opens the door to the passenger seat and leaned the seat all the way back. You lay Vincent down in the seat and buckled the seat belt over him before closing the door and running over to the driver's seat, where you go in and sat down.

You pulled the seat belt over you and glanced at Vincent one last time before sliding the keys into the car and driving to your house.

When you reached your house, you pulled into your drive way and got out. You walked over to the other side and got Vincent. You picked him up in your arms and smiled as you glanced down at him.

You quickly kicked the door shut with your foot and carried Vincent inside your house, slamming the door behind him.

You walked over and put him down on the couch and threw a blanket over him before heading to your bedroom.

After you reached your bedroom, you walked in and collapsed onto your bed. You fell asleep nearly immediately. But before you did, you let one thought cross your mind:

Would Ali ever come back? Or was she finally gone for good...?