Chapter 36

~Mike's POV~

I jumped my feet, my eyes locked on Ali.

"Put. The. Gun. Down." I growled.

Ali just laughed. "Whatever you say, moron." She pulled the gun away from (Y/N). I heard Vincent sigh in relief behind me. I glanced over at the others.

Jeremy was basically just frozen, not even moving. Scott was quietly trying to reassure him that Ali wasn't going to hurt him or anyone else.

But I had a feeling he was wrong.

I turned back around, only to have Ali pin me against the table.

My eyes widened.

"Mike!" Jeremy yelped, whimpering afterwards.

She took one hand off of me, only to reach into her pocket and pull out a knife.

While I had one arm free, I quickly knocked the knife out of her hand.

She scowled as the knife lodged in the table and Vincent grabbed it before she could react.

She shoved me aside and pulled her pistol out, pointing it at Vincent.

~Your POV~

She pointed the gun at Vincent, who had taken her knife.

"I swear Ali..." You muttered. She just chuckled.

"If I go down, somebody's going down with me." Was all she said in reply.

You tackled her, but she still had her grip on the pistol.

She shot at you. The bullet hit you in the arm. You gritted your teeth in pain as blood leaked down your arm.

Ali shoved you off forcefully. Your head hit the floor of the building.

And that's when everything went black.

~Ali's POV~

I laughed, that same insane grin spreading across my face.

"(Y/N)!!" Vincent shouted. He ran over to (Y/N), who had been knocked unconscious.

"GUYS! GET HER TO A HOSPITAL! NOW!"

I just ran my finger over my pistol.

I turned around, only to come face-to face with Vincent.

I slid my finger over the trigger of my gun.

But that's when he jerked out my knife and cut the side of my face.

I clenched my teeth in both anger and pain as blood dripped off my face.

"That's it..." I muttered, and pointed my gun at Vincent.