Bad Ending

(Gosh I don't know how I wrote this chapter, but gosh darn it please forgive meeeeee!)

~Vincent's POV~

I gripped the axe in my hand as I pushed through the heavy glass doors of the pizzeria.

I looked up and found the animatronics standing on the stage as they'd usually be if the pizzeria was open. How they got up there, I don't know. But it made things a bit easier so I didn't question it.

I walked toward the old "safe room" as they called it and found two old suits lying on the ground: the golden version of Freddy and... Spring Bonnie, I think it was called?

I put down the axe and reached for the golden Freddy and put it on. I'd just lure the wretched robots back here, then smash them to bits. No more worries.

And with that, I lured the four robots back to the safe room, one by one. Then I'd enter the safe room, and since they couldn't detect it, they'd get confused, giving me just enough time to take off the suit and grab my axe.

Soon, Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy were no more.

Or so I thought.

I stood back and admired my work from the safe room, smiling as I held the empty head of the suit in my hands.

I took off the suit and was about to leave when I looked up and came face to face with five children.

"Vincent, you can't keep running from us..." The fifth one, which was closest to me, hissed.

I backed away, my eyes wide with fear.

"St-Stay away from me...!"

"You will pay the price Vincent," said the ghost of a blonde boy; I guessed Bonnie's ghost.

In my panic, I ran for the Spring Bonnie suit.

I climbed inside it as quick as possible.

But then, at that moment, the spring locks snapped.

The metal endoskeleton of the suit crushed me.

All I heard was the laughter of the children and the sound of my bones snapping, and all I felt was pain and my blood running down me and down the sides of the suit.

I yelled, even screamed, but the kids just stood there, watching me suffer, smiles lingering on their faces. But then they faded as everything went black.

~Your POV~

Vincent had been gone a long time. Longer than it should've been.

You walked inside and looked around.

"Vincent...?" You called.

"Vincent...!"

You ran panicking around the old building in search of Vincent, and then, eventually came to a room. There was two animatronic suits on the the floor. One was a golden version of Freddy, and beside it, on the floor, was the axe Vincent had brought into the building.

The other was a golden version of Bonnie, and surrounding it was a pool of blood. You gasped when you saw it, your eyes filling with tears.

"Vincent!"

You ran over and fell to your knees beside the suit, picking it up in your arms.

You looked into the dull, lifeless eyes of the suit, shaking your head.

But then, there were voices.

He got what he deserved.

We've finally taken our revenge.

But we are still stuck here...

Forever.

You shook your head.

"Why... Why Vincent...?"

Vincent will be stuck here, just as we were.

Your eyes stared into the eyes of the lifeless suit, but then you jumped as the animatronic eyes flickered on and off, on and off, over and over again.

You heard a different voice, but it was drowned out by the laughter of the first voices.

And with tears in your eyes, you dropped the suit, and then turned and ran.

But something in the back of your mind told you that Vincent was still here...

***