Chapter 25

~Your POV~

Well, you and (F/N) were going to see a movie later... Now what you? You groaned, bored.

Who cares what (F/N) says? He/She wasn't here right now, so you could sneak and try to see Vincent before the movie, right?

You ran toward the door to your house and threw it open before closing it and quickly darting to your (F/C) car/truck/etc..

***

~Vincent's POV~

Mike and Scott jumped to their feet, and Jeremy backed into the corner, whimpering in fear.

"You..." I growled, my eyes meeting Ali's.

Ali smirked slightly. "Yep. It's me. Yayy.." She mumbled, pulling her knife from her pocket. Mike growled.

"Now, I'm not her to hurt any of you; hurting isn't my game." She purred, dropping her knife and kicking it across the floor to my feet. "Revenge is my game."

"What do you want!?" I snapped, and she just snickered, shaking her head.

"As I said, revenge is my game. And all I want is revenge..."

"What did I do to you!?"

"You did nothing. (Y/N), on the other hand, did."

"What did she do to you, then?"

A small insane smile came onto her face.

"I don't talk about that anymore..." She replied.

But then, (Y/N) burst through the door, and Ali was the first person she saw.

Ali's head snapped toward (Y/N).

The two's eyes locked onto each other's. They stared at each other for a long while, both of their eyes narrowed.

"Why did you do what you did, Ali...?"

"I stabbed him because I hated both him and you."

(Y/N) gritted her teeth. "You don't know how bad I want to strangle you right now..."

Ali smirked. "I can only imagine."

And then, the whole room fell silent.