Chapter 59

(I'm surprised that people actually want Ali back)

***

~The next morning~

~Your POV~

You woke up, stretching and yawning.

The first thing that crossed your mind was Vincent. You jumped to your feet and ran to the living room, only to find Vincent still unconscious on the couch.

You ran over and started to shake him in an attempt to wake him up. You groaned when he didn't get up.

"Vincent! Get up! Now!" You shouted, still attempting to get him up.

He jumped awake, obviously startled. You chuckled.

"(Y/N)...?"

"Yes, Vincent?" You said, still smiling.

"Wh-What happened...?" He muttered, rubbing his head.

"I honestly don't know. Ali said Foxy attacked you, but..."

"Now I remember..." He mumbled. "Ali and I were fighting in the back room, I had her down on the ground with my foot on her chest.. But then that fox came out of nowhere and attacked me."

You felt bad for the fact that you'd thought Ali had done it and had told her to get out, but you just pushed it away.

It appeared that those animatronics weren't gone yet.

***

~Ali's POV~

I shook my head, sighing.

I never wanted any of this. But something told me it needed to be done.

I found myself fighting for my sanity. Well, whatever of it that remained, anyways.

I told you she never cared.

I shook my head. "N-No..."

Look at what you've become.

"That's what you made me be," I hissed under my breath.

Ali, if you're ever going to get revenge-

"I don't want justification anymore. It's not like I'm going to get it anyways." I muttered, shaking my head in an attempt to shut up the voices.

And then, there was silence.